Him

Jimin's vision became blurry only for him to find himself lying flat over someone.

"Get the hell off"

Jimin looked down and saw a pair of cold emotionless eyes stinging into him, just to add to his luck he had to bump into Yoongi
"S...sorry" Jimin muttered as he pushed himself up, he wasn't in the mood or in the position to talk to the other without feeling a hundred times worse so he tried to quickly getaway.
Only to sense a tight grip around his wrist.

Jimin stopped in his tracks as he tried to tug away from Yoongi, it sure felt like a cat chase. But he was the mice.

Jimin hissed as Yoongi gripped onto his hair before pulling him upright so that their faces were parallel to each other, an expression filled with annoyance covering Yoongis face.
"What the hell is this" he scoffed as he rubbed his fingers against Jimin's rosy cheek, it was the mark from when the hammer hit his shoulder. It must have grazed his cheek in the process, he didn't have to explain it to Yoongi.
It was none of his business.
And yet with the silence, Yoongi threw Jimin into the nearest alleyway before banging his head onto a wall, not hard enough to hurt him seriously but just enough to show him how mad he was as he crashed his fist right above Jimins head.
Leaving a small crack in the wall.

"Fucking answer me who did it?!"

"My..mum"

His eyes filled with anger but why? A couple of days ago he sent Jungkook to beat Jimin up, Why would he care now?

Yoongi's eyes were filled with anger, Jimin really felt like the other was about to kill him.
But he didn't seem to resist either as he shut his eyes, feeling Yoongi's breath scraping against his neck as he gripped onto Jimin's wrists.
"I do hate people like you" he groaned as he moved closer causing Jimin's chest to ache as Yoongi pushed Jimin flat against the wall so all the smaller could do is hope that he wouldn't get hurt.

But all he could do was flinch as he felt Yoongi's soft lips over his, so warm and calming it made Jimin's heart pause for again.
And then it came again the overwhelming feeling of weakness.

"But it seems like your the only exception"