her

Sharp, a overwhelming tingling sensation boiling over the side of his cheek as his face got smacked to the side.
She stared, stared with her dreadful eyes. Nails clawing into his arm as he tilted his head in pain, feeling a yank causing him to stumble forward as she leant out of the car window.
"Are you trying to get me in trouble?!" she spat in a cold emotionless tone as she scanned Jimins body in disgust, eyes lasering on the pigmented mark.
"Put on some clothes, you're not welcome in my home"

Jimin stared down with a tingling sensation surrounding his body as his legs quivered in fear, he was ready to run.
Get away from here as fast as he could.
But he couldn't.
As he was about to turn around and walk he felt an obstruction pulling him back, a grip around his shoulder.

"I didn't finish with you yet"
Yoongi clicked his tongue monotonously as he stared sharply down into the smaller males eyes, watching the glistening bubbles of water building up in his tear ducts.
Jimin had enough on his mind, he didn't need that lanky jerk to make it any worse than it already was.
He sticky yanked himself away as he rushed to his first lesson, this day couldn't have gotten any worse.
Everything happening faster and faster, he just needed a breather.
For one single second, he was suffocating.

Jimin pushed the door open only to stumble back as his eyes fell onto a beautiful tall black-haired lady.

"Good morning im miss Park" she bowed her head lightly, now maybe he was really underestimating his bad luck.
Once the lesson was over and everyone left the classroom it felt like only two souls staring into each others darkness as she slipped over the desk, her facial expression mutating as she tilted her darkened eyes.

"What an unfortunate coincidence, you better stay far away from me. I don't want your misfortune passing onto me" she slipped down her tie and loosened her buttons, her eyes piercing.
But no pair of eyes could penetrate Jimin like his demonic ones, but why was he thinking about him in this moment? It felt wrong.

"Just like it moved to my bubby".
That's right, this woman was his dads youngest sister.
She always had the fakest smile, and it seemed like she herself didn't see through her seeping lies.
Jimin lifted his bag from his desk, not sparing a single glance at the woman as he headed towards the door

"You look just like him. That's disgusting ."

Jimin gasped as he felt a sharp tug on his hair causing him to stumble back as he found himself straddling over her on the ground, and there it was.
The door slammed open as he sat up feeling a penetrating sensation in his head.
A stream of light came flooding in and from behind came a dark smirk.

"HELP SOMEONE, HE'S TRYING TO ASSAULT ME!"
The woman shouted as she gripped onto Jimins colar before pulling him down onto her roughly.

"Pathetic", Mis Park panted as her eyes travelled up at the male who slowly made his way through the door
"P..pardon?".
Jimin felt his heartburn as he stared down at her before being pulled upwards as he glanced to the side, Yoongis eyes scraping past his flushed cheek before looking back up into Jimins drowned eyes.

" I told you I didn't finish with you just yet".

Jimin trailed behind as Yoongis grip sat tightly around his wrist, what could be worse he was going to think but at this rate he knew that something much worse would come next.
And he feard it.
They walked through the corridors before getting to the nurse's office, Jimin backed away when their journey came to a halt but all the other did was close the distance between them.
Yoongi's kettle like breath grazing over Jimin's cheek as his fingertips grazed along the smaller males chin, his every touch leaving burns which were invisible to the eye.
And yet the pain burst through one's nerves.

"W..what are you" Jimin whispered he felt his arms grazing against the wall as the other held him back.

"A disaster".