The new boys

Copyright © 2012 | iiame_97 | All Rights Reserved

~ Well ahoy mates (I'm not Australian nor a Pirate). This is my second story on wattpad, if you cared to know. Please note that this story may contain mistakes, may have plot holes, and not be fit for everyone. But I hope you enjoy it either way. ~

Sam's POV

BUZZ! BUZZ! BUZZ!

Ugh! I groaned as I smacked my alarm off. This is what happens when you throw a fucking all nighter on Sunday, you got fucking school shoved up your ass the next day.

"Kylie get your ass up," I yelled as I smacked her with my pillow.

"Huh! What? Fuck, school," Kylie replied, pulling the blanket higher over her head.

"Hurry up we only have forty minutes to get ready." I jumped out of bed and went straight to my closet.

"Get me an outfit too?"

"Sure." 

I grabbed a pair of blue skinny jeans for me, a brown belt, and a crop top that had "California" written on it, also that revealed part of my stomach. For Kylie, I gave her my floral dress since we were the same size. I wore my Jordan's and she wore sandals. I straightened my wavy hair and Kylie curled hers. We applied on our usual eyeliner and mascara and finished with ten minutes to spare.

 "I'm so hungry." Kylie looked through the fridge and closed it as soon as she had opened it.

"Don't be thinking that I'm going to make you something," I yelled from the bathroom.

"Pleaseeeeee!," she whinnied. 

And like always, I gave in. "Fine." I shouted back.

I quickly made us two PB&J sandwiches and grabbed two water bottles from the cabinet. We ate quickly but not too fast so we'd have hiccups later and on my last bite, I remembered my brother.

"Fuck, I have to wake up Vanny," I said. I rushed upstairs to his room and saw that he was already dressed and was playing his xbox. 

"You know we have school today," I said.

"I'll be down in a sec," he replied.

"Better be." I rushed down the stairs, to my car. Kylie was already sitting in the passenger's seat, checking her makeup. Once Vanny got in, I started off on our 10 minute ride to school.

We had the radio blasting. Me and Kylie singing every song that played. My brother found us annoying, so he threw on his beats.

Radio: Aye shawty what's your name, what's your number, you heard about my age, well forget that number

It took me and Kylie two seconds to remember what song it was. I only met Kylie when I moved down here to LA. We both were new to the school, and we found out that we had a lot in common and one of them being Mindless Behavior, or well at least I used to like them.

"I got them girls talkin' bout, I got them girls talkin' bout, I got them girls talkin' bout," we both sang. 

I parked my car into the parkway and we all sprinted to our classes. Kylie and me had 1, 2, 4, and 6 period together.

"Late again Ms. Eastwood and Ms. Johnson," Mr. Williams' remarked.

"Sorry," we both said as sat in our seats which were in the second to last row.

I glanced a look toward our friend, Erika and she had the biggest grin plastered on her face.

"Why so happy?," I asked.