You different? No way.

Sam's POV

I swear Mr. William's put us together on purpose. That bitch. Now I have to go to PRINCETON's damn house. I let Kylie borrow my car, so now I was going to have to ride with Princeton. If he tries anything.......................let's just say, he shouldn't. 

I was standing in front of the school. I was wearing dark blue jeans, brown combat boots, and an old glory loose top. I had my hair in a fish tail and with some accesories. 

"HEY!" I turned to see Princeton rolling up in his Benz. I faked a smile and got into the car. He had the radio playing, had his shades on, and window rolled down. 

He tried to get me talking but I continued to look out the window. Eventually he stopped. It was pretty quiet, and the tention was pretty high. He came to a stop infront of a really BIG and NICE house. Man this kid got a lot of money. I waited for him to get out and followed behind him. 

As soon as I stepped inside, a woman who looked in her late 30s ran up to me and started hugging me tight. I looked up at Princeton and he was laughing.

She pulled away from me. "Dear I'm so sorry, but are you Chrissy because Jacob here hasn't stopped talking bout you," the woman said.

"MOM!," Prince shouted.

"Oh no. I'm Sam. It's nice to meet you." I replied.

"Wait are you guys, you know going out?," Princeton's mom asked, excitingly. 

"NO!," me and Princeton both shouted in unison.

"We're partners for a project we have to do," I explained. His mom looked sad for a second but then regained her smile asking me if I was hungry. I was starving so she decided to make me and Princeton some pasta. I excused myself to the bathroom.

As I walked down the hallways, man did they have a nice house. I saw pictures of Princeton when he was a baby, and couldn't help but smile because he was really cute. Once I reached the bathroom, I turned on the light, and closed/locked the door behind me. I did my business and washed my hands. I retouched some of my makeup and fixed my hair. Once I was right outside of the kitchen, I heard Princeton and his mom talking. I was never snoopy but it got my attention when I heard her say my name.

"She's gorgeous. Did you see her smile?," she said to Princeton.

"Yeah whatever mom. I like Chrissy, not her." he replied.

"I like her," she said. That put a real smile on my face as I walked in, and Princeton left with his plate of pasta. 

"That boy has issues," she stated, as I nodded in agreement.

"I HEARD THAT!," Princeton shouted from the living room.

As I took my first bite of the pasta, I swear I fell in love.

"Oh my gosh. Mrs. Perez this is sooo good," I remarked.

"Thank you. Call me Aunty Teresa," she replied.

(A/N: Teresa is Princeton's mom's real name)

Aunty Teresa was really kind and a cool mom. Me and her got along really well. When she asked me about my family, I had to tell her. I never told anyone about the "accident"  on the first meeting. But there was something different about her. I trusted her. She gave me a hug, a motherly hug. I missed them. 

Princeton's POV

I was about to enter the kitchen, to put away my plate when I stepped half a foot in to my mom hugging Sam. Good thing there backs were turned to me. Man girl's are so weird. I quietly stepped back and ran up to my room.