Earth shaking love

Sam's POV

It just hit 1 AM. I'm finally 18 now! Woohoo right? 

NO.

The boys flight had been delayed and they were in NY. I was really looking forward for them to come today. Me and Princeton had something special, real special planned. It's not that I'm unappreciative of all I get, it's just that I don't like my hopes and plans being crushed. 

Princeton still hadn't even wished me a "happy birthday." I knew his ass was up because he was on twitter talking to the fans. All the girls had texted/called me sending me their wishes. Vanny had surprised me with two movies and a gift card to Forever 21. 

We already had reservations planned at Fun-Land. It's where you can go bowling, skating, go play arcades, and other fun stuff mainly for kids and families. I was disappointed that the boys wouldn't be able to make it.

(A/N: Just made it up)

I stared at my phone for about 10 minutes waiting to see if Princeton or either of the boys would text or call me. But nothing.

"Ugghh," I groaned as I fell onto my pillow. I switched off the light and pulled the covers up and fell asleep. 

>> 6 Hours Later ; 7 AM

I tossed and turned. I couldn't find a comfortable way to sleep. I rolled over onto my stomach and turned my head to the left and their lay a smiling face of Princeton's.

"Happy Birthday Baby," he said in a soft seductive whisper. 

"ASUHHNFKJAJHEHLGHJHSBHA," I screamed as I got on top of him and bear hugged him.

I let go and stood tall with my legs still on either side of his legs. "I hate you," I said as I folded my arms.

"I thought you forgot," I added. "Or you didn't care," I mumbled. Princeton gave me an apologetic look. He wrapped his arms around my back and pulled me into a hug.

"I would never forget and I'm sorry, it was suppose to be a surprise," he said. 

"It's okay as long as your here this is going to be an amazing day," I replied.

"I'm hungry tho," he said. 

"Okay. I'll go start breakfast," I said as I removed myself from him. 

"Dang babe, you look good in the mornings," he smirked, as he stared at me. 

I walked over to my mirror and looked at myself. I was wearing pink booty shorts and a loose white shirt. My hair was all messed up in my bun. I had curled it yesterday, so the bun didn't budge. 

"Thanks." I walked into the bathroom and did my daily routine. When I was done, Prince wasn't in my room. I walked downstairs to the kitchen, passing Vanny and Prince playing on the x-box in the living room. 

This was the about the 10th time, Princeton had ever met Vanny. They clicked instantly. Prince treats Vanny as if he was his younger brother, since Prince was an only child. I once even heard him giving Vanny advice on girls. Yes, I snooped every here and there. Sometimes Prince would even spend more time with Vanny then with me, but I didn't mind. The 2 most important people in my life bonding was the best. 

I turned on the radio, and it started playing "2012" by Chris Brown. It was one of my favorite songs at the moment. 

I'm gon' kiss your other set of lips

Hold your body by your legs and hips

The world can't end until we finish

It reminded me of the choreography me and Princeton did to "Lemme See" by Usher. The one we would rehearse for before. We had performed it for our class and everyone loved it. Prod suggested to put it on Youtube and we had received 20 millions hits. Other people mainly MB's fans' learned the choro and sent us videos back. I watched every single one and I couldn't believe how many talented people were out there.