Who does the heart want?

Sam's POV

Everything was WET. My clothes. Bag. Books. Shoes. EVERYTHING. To top it all off, I didn't even have a damn jacket to stay warm or a hat to keep my hair from getting ruined. All I could think about was killing that boy. 

(HONK!)

I turned around and very familar Benz pulled up. I couldn't see who was driving it since the windows were tinted. The window became to roll down, and guess who was in it. Mr. PRINCETON. I glared at him, my eyes turning really dark.

"Uhm, do you need a ride?," Princeton asked.

"Uhm, lemme think. I'm already soaking wet, I'm nearly half way there, I don't think your help is really necessary now."

"Watever. I didn't even want to come, my mom made me."

"Fuck you," I said and started walking again. He seemed to hesitate but then he drove slowly up to me again. 

"Just get in, my mom would be disappointed at me to let you walk in this weather." I looked at him, this time calm. He seemed some what sorry. I was getting pretty damn cold, and tired of walking, SAM SHUT UP AND JUST GET IN. I got into the car.

"I'm only doing this for your mom," I stated.

"Okay."

Princeton's POV

It was awkard because neither of us spoke. I got a call from Chrissy and she saw. Her eyes turned dark for a split second, but then back to her normal brown. I didn't bother to pick it up.

"This it?" I asked.

"Yeah," she got out of the car and stuck her head back in.

"Uhm tell your mom thanks, and sorry for getting your car all soaked," she said as she looked down to the passenger car seat which was in a pool of water. 

"It's okay..................Bye Sam," I said.

"Bye." I watched her walk up to her door, open it, and go inside. I made a U turn, and headed to Roc's house. I knew the rest of the boys were there. I needed to talk with them.

....

I used the spare key I had to Roc's house to open the door. We all had spare keys to each other's house's. I walked in to see Roc making out with, wait is that Kylie, yup that's her. Prod and Ray were up in their phone's. 

I cleard my throat. Kylie was the first one to turn around. A smile creeped on her face, and she got off of Roc's lap.

"HEY PRINCEY!"

"Hi Kylie."

"You don't seem to thrilled to be here," she replied.

"I need to talk to you guys," I started.

"About what," Roc questioned.

"..........................Sam."

"What about Sam?," Kylie got up and the look of worryness hit her face.

"I think.....................I.............I kinda like her," I replied. I looked at each of their faces, and they all seemed stunned.

"HUH?," Ray asked.

"Man I'm not sure. There's this thing about her, that just gets me so overwhelmed but then she's a straight up bitch. And I could of got this thing with Chrissy too." I fell onto the couch.

"Don't call her names. You don't know her," Kylie replied. 

"SHE IS A DAMN BITCH! DONT U SEE HOW SHE FUCKIN TALKS TO ME! DAMN," I shouted. I looked up at Kylie and she looked scared.

"YOU DONT YELL AT HER," Roc shouted back.

"Sorry," I said looking down.

"It's okay, Roc I have to go now," Kylie sad.

"Really babe?," Roc asked.

"Yeah, my mom said I have to be back by 7." They both walked out leaving just me, Prod, and Ray.

 "So wat up bro," Prod asked sitting next to me.

"Girls."

"Why don't you just tell her how you feel?," Ray Ray suggested.

"I don't even know how I feel. Chrissy or Sam?."

"Sam,"  they both replied.

"Why her?," I asked.

"Chrissy's a hoe, I don't even think she likes you. She just gonna hit it and run." Prod said.

"Ditto and Sam she's sweet and funny," Ray Ray exclamied.

"Okay, wait what? Sweet? Funny?" I gasped.  They both laughed.

"You thought she was bitch to all of us? No bro. Only to you." Ray Ray replied. "Who wouldn't be," he mumbled.

I ignored that. "When'd you talk to her?," I asked.

"Earlier today. She gave all of us her number," Ray Ray said.

"Can you give it to me?," I asked.

"HELL NO! She told us not to give it to you. And I ain't bought to get on her bad side," Ray Ray said as he took a step back.

"Ray?," I said as I began to get up.

....

Roc's POV

When I walked back inside I found Ray and Prince fighting over Ray's phone. 

"I don't even want to know," I said as I turned the TV on and sat down next to Prod.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE! PEACE AND LOVE ♥♥