Pointers for Princeton

Princeton's POV

Ray eventually gave up and gave me her number. Now what do I say?, I wondered.

"Man we don't go school tomorrow right?," I asked Roc.

"Nope," he replied.

"Wanna invite the girls over, to hang?," I asked.

"YES," they all shouted. 

"Well okay." 

I waited for Roc, Prod, and Ray to ask Kylie, Erika, and Jade and they said yes. Now Sam was left. "Here it goes," I mumbled. 

(Princeton) Hey :)

(Sam) "Whose this?." 

(Princeton) Princeton.

(Sam) How'd you get my number?

(Princeton) Ray. I was wondering if you wanted to hang with us @ Roc's place tomorrow?

(Sam) Are the girl's going?

(Princeton) Yup :)

(Sam) I'll see. Bye.

(Princeton) Bye.

I looked up from my phone and saw the boys staring at me.

"So what she say?," Ray asked.

"She'll see," I replied.

 >>Next Morning 

Sam's POV

I woke up at 7. I turned over in my bed and admired the sunlight and the sounds of the birds chirping. It always put a smile on my face. (A/N: I love waking up like that especially on weekends) I got up and threw my hair in a bun and washed my face. I walked downstairs to see Vanny eating cereal and watching TV.

"Good Morning," I exclaimed.

"Morning," he replied with a mouth full of cookie crisp.

I made myself scrambled eggs with toast and a cup of milk tea. I took a sip of my tea, when my phone rang. It was a text. From Princeton.

(Princeton) So you coming? 

Before I could reply. The door bell rang. It was Kylie. I opened the door and she ran into the kitchen. 

"Well hello to you too," I shouted/laughed. 

I walked back into the kitchen, to see Kylie already devouring my breakfast. She looked up and smiled big. 

"You going right?," she asked.

I shrugged. "I don't even know."

"You HAVE to come," Kylie whinnied. 

I gave in. "Alright."

"Yaaaay," she cheered. "Now go get ready."

....

I took a fresh shower. I curled my hair, applied some eyeliner/mascara, and threw on some faded Levis jeans, a yellow button down collar top, brown combat boots, and grabbed my cross the shoulder bag. I wore my green bathing suit under, just in case we went swimming.

....

Kylie rung the door bell and Roc opened up and a smile took his face.

"Hey baby," he said as he hugged Kylie.

"Hey Sam. I was hoping you'd come," he said as he came and hugged me. That made me smile.

"Hey Roc."