Pain

Sam's POV

I woke up like any other day. I did my regular routine. I got dressed in blue skinny jeans, a neon blouse top, with a pair of black toms. 

....

I made it to first period just as the bell rang. I looked behind my seat and saw none of the boys. 

"Where are they?," I asked Kylie while getting into my seat. "They had to go to a meeting, their gonna come later on," she replied, taking out her notebook to start on the warm up. I turned back, sitting forward now, and saw Chrissy mean mugging me. I ignored her and began working. 

....

During lunch me and the girls were walking on the footpath talking about the usual- Boys.

"I have a date later today with Ray," Jade squealed. "Omg, I do too with Prod," Erika said, high fiving Jade. "Well me and Kylie got work, HOORAY," I said, high fiving Kylie.

"We all needa go to the beach together with the boys," Erika said. "We should," Jade and Kylie agreed. "Sure."

"Plus we needa go........," Jade got cut off by her own screaming/giggling. Next thing I knew, all the girls were screaming/giggling. Roc, Ray, and Prod had picked them up and were spinning them around. 

"Ain't it cute?"

I looked to my right and Princeton was standing looking at the girls and boys. "Yeah," I replied still staring at him. He turned his face to me. I couldn't tell if he was looking directly at me since he had on his shades.

"You look good today, well I'm not saying you look ugly on other days, wait your not ugly, ughhh, you look beautiful," he said. This was really cute. Princeton never stutters on words. Words are his weapon. I giggled. "Thanks and you look good too," I said as I checked out his outfit.

"This would help." I took off his shades. "You wanted to see my gorgeous eyes?," he smirked. "Conceded much?," I giggled. "And yeah you have pretty eyes," I added. 

"Pretty, huh?"

At that moment I got lost in his eyes. He just had this spark in his eyes that you couldn't look away from. I only noticed that I was day dreaming when Jade snapped her fingers right in front of my face.   I pushed them away. "What?"

"WTF were you thinking bout? The bell rang, cmon we gotta go," Jade said. I looked at Princeton and he smiled at me, and I began blushing. I speed walked to the girls, leaving the boys walking behind us. 

"So Miss Sam, what had you stuck in thought?," Kylie asked, grinning alongside Jade, and Erika. "His eyes," and then I started going back into thought but Jade pulled me back out. "Prince do got those killers," she said. "Ayeeeee, you stay on yo man," I said. "Defensive much?" 

....

10 more minutes left, I realized as I looked at the clock, then me and Kylie would be closing down the restaurant for the night. I was wiping the counters, since there was only like 2 customers left. I saw figures walking up to the door and made  them out as Roc and Princeton. 

"Hey Sam," they both said walking to me. They both gave me a hug. 

"Hey and Roc she's in the back," I said. "Gotcha." He made his way to the back. As for Princeton he just sat on top of the counter. 

"Aye I just cleaned that." I put my hands on my hips.

"Then you can clean it again," he laughed. Then he became serious. "We have to talk."

"Okay but hold that thought for a second," I said as I went to go pick up the plates from the customers and brought them to the sink. So now it was just- me, Princeton, Kylie, and Roc. I quickly went to the bathroom and took off my clothes and changed in my normal, jeans, and top. Me and Kylie always kept extra clothes, just in case. And I didn't really like being in my "work" clothes.

"Okay so what were you saying?," I asked Princeton as I sat on the counter next to him. He turned to face me. 

"Okay this has been on my chest for awhile and I have to tell you. Okay you already know I like you but I don't just like you. I think I'm falling in love with you. Every time I'm with you, I feel so happy. I am always thinking about you. It's impossible to get you out of my head. You...........Your...........Ughh..........I love you, I love you Sam." 

I was speechless. This boy just poured his whole heart out to me. To me? An average girl? No, I wasn't average. I was the "Orphan Girl." Then all the memories came back pumping through my veins. The pain I suffered, no kid, no body. needs to experience that, but I did. The pain, I can never manage to out beat that pain. That miserable pain, I still felt 3 years after. 

"Princeton, I..................................................................."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a re-updated. This chapter I accidently privated so some of you didn't get too read it but this is an old chapter! Sorry about that guys. Peace and Love ♥♥