Anxiety and affliction

Sam's POV

"There's this new restaurant out and I've heard its amazing," Jade said.

"Well then let's go check it out," I offered.

The girls and I made our way from Hollister to the new restaurant, Jade was talking about.

"Damn this looks fly," Erika exclaimed.

"Got that right." 

It was called "Rainforest Cafe." It gave me a good feel, like if I was at a jungle or something. As we walked in, everything looked so cool. The lights were dim, fake plants were ever where. Hence the theme was like the wild life. It had huge fake trees inside. It displayed so many animals. There was big aquarium in the center of the restaurant. By far the coolest restaurant, I'd ever been too.

As we were given our table, we all sat down and began looking at the menus. 

"Hello, are you ladies ready for me to take your order?." I looked away from my menu and there stood a man, in his early 20's. He had dirty blonde curly hair, blue eyes, and a great looking body. I looked over at his name tag, and it read, Matt. 

But his attention was all on Jade. Jade was looking right back at him. I cleared my throat and they both took their glance off each other. 

"Can I have the Chicken Salad Sandwich with a coke," I said as he wrote it down and moved on to Erika.

"Rainforest Burger with a coke," Erika said.

"Caribbean Coconut Shrimp with a coke as well," Kylie ordered.

"Fish taco's with a coke," Jade said. 

"Alright. I'll be back in 5,"  Matt said as he took off to the back.

Kylie, Erika, and I then mugged Jade.

"What?," she asked.

"You exactly know what Ms. Googly eyes. Just remember you have Ray," Erika replied.

"You guys know I love Ray. Aye I was just messing with him and ya'll know he was some good meat tho," Jade said.

"Fine. Yeah that boy is cute but not Princeton level sexy," I smirked as I remembered the night we had a week ago.

"Here you go ladies." Matt placed all our orders in front us and as we gaged over the food. Damn did it look so amazing. Right after Matt left, we tore that shit up, off course in a mannerly way. As we all finished we leaned back and sighed happily as we looked at our empty plates.

"Momma needa come here more often," Jade said.

"Agreed." 

We started back up on the shopping. We headed down to this one shop where they customized snap backs. We all decided to get the boys a matching pair with ours.

For me and Prince, I got us both a green and black snap back with "P and S" engraved on the front. The girls did the same but with different colors and their initials. 

"Guys would color should I get for me and Ray, purple and blue, or purple and yellow?," Jade asked. 

"Uhmm, you should get the purple and..................." I grabbed my stomach and looked for the nearest trash can. I saw one right next to the door and ran over. Just as I got in front of it, I hurled in it. I picked my head up but then I felt another one coming. I leaned back over and hurled again. 

The girls rushed over to me.

"Sam you okay?" They asked. "Give me a tissue please," I asked before I hurled again. Kylie got a tissue out of her bag and passed it to me. I cleaned around my mouth, still bent over the trash can just in case I threw up again. I waited 2 minutes until I knew I wasn't gonna throw up any more.