Grown

7 Months Later

Sam's POV

Okay, I'm guessing you need to catch up some bit with us. Okay well me and the girls are now in 12th grade. Aye! Seniors baby! Well it's already been half way through 12th grade, we only have 4 more months left till we graduate! We're all still dating the boys. Ever since me and Kylie made up, all the girls and I have been going strong. The boys left school and are back on touring and ext. 

We haven't seen the boys almost over a month and we miss them like crazy. They text us mostly every single day but it's mostly just a "Hey" or "Was up" since their so busy. We support the boys all the way, we don't complain if they don't have all that time to talk to us. 

As of now, the girls and I are chilling at Kylie's. Kylie's straighting Erika's hair, Jade and I are on our phones, sitting on the bed.

"Ray texted me," Jade squealed.

"Lucky ass," Erika remarked. "Ask him what they all doing."

"Okay well they just got out of rehearsal and are eating lunch," Jade said.

"FACE-TIME!," I shouted.

"YESSS!," all the girls joined in. Jade called Ray and we waited patiently for him to pick up. After two rings it said it was connecting. 

The first thing that appeared was Ray stuffing his mouth with 2 tacos. Me and Jade instantly were laughing our asses off. 

"Fat ass," me and Jade said.

"Nah he's the fat ass," Ray said and the cam showed Prod chewing on a chicken leg and his plate was filled with 5 already ate-in chicken legs and a whole bunch of fries. 

"Hey Wam, hey Wade," Prod said, his mouth stuffed with chicken.

"Hey."

"Let us talk to them," I heard Prince say in the background. Ray passed his iPhone to Prince and Roc.

"Hey baby, hey Jade," Prince said. I blew him a kiss and he winked back. 

"Put my baby on," Roc whinnied. Jade and Kylie switched. 

"Hey baby," Kylie squealed as Roc and her made each other the kissy face. Me and Prince were staring at them like >.<

"What ya'll doin?," Prince asked.

"Just chilling at Kylie's."

"Aye we should go to the mall," I said, turning around to the girls."

"OMG YES! We haven't been there in forever," Jade yelled.

"I needa get me some new clothes," Erika added.

"Hello, guys we're still here ya know," Roc reminded us.

"Sorry," we all said.

"We have to get back to rehearsal now. Bye guys. Bye babe," Roc said as he blew a kiss too Kylie. Everyone had a turn to say their byes and the last ones were me and Princeton.

"Okay babe, I guess I'll call you tonight," Prince said.

"Yeah. I can't wait till you guys come back."

"We miss you girls like crazy. Just one more week apart but I have a surprise for you."

"Aww. Yaaay. Well have fun in rehearsal."

"Have fun at the mall. Bye babe, I love you."

"Bye and I love you more."

"No. I love you more."