#TeamPam

Sam's POV

The next day, I drove up to school. I was a bit nervous of how people would react, to seeing us together. But then I thought, but wait, I'm Sam, I don't give a fuck what people have to say about me or us. With that I held together every part of my confidence.

I had on my blue skinny jeans, a crop top that had a mustache on it, and Jordans. My hair, I decided to curl it.

When I walked up the school, I saw the crew infront of the stairs leading to the school doors. I ignored them all and walked up to Princeton. I gave him a peck on his lips.

"Good morning babe," I said, smiling ear to ear.

"Sam?," Kylie asked.

"Prince?," Ray asked.

"Babe?," Jade asked.

"Kiss?," Roc asked.

"Prodigy?," Prod asked. We all looked at him like he was a stupidass.

"What?," Prod asked.

"Your stupid," I chuckled.

"Sam straight talking," Erika said. I looked at all of them and they all had the same confused/curious looks.

"Okay well, we kind of talked it out and explained to each how we felt. &&& BAAAAAAM," I clapped, "were a couple."

I saw all the girls' faces change from confused to super exstatic.\

"Oh shit," I mumbled as they all piled me over, with hugs and such. I was literally on the ground.

"OMGGGG!"

"OUR BABY IS GROWING UP!"

"WE NEEDA HAVE THE 'TALK'!"

"The talk?," the guys repeated.

The girls got off of me, and Princeton helped me get up.

"You know the 'boy talk'," I said. 

"Ohhh," they all muttered, eyeing us. 

 ....

1 period was pretty chill so far. We have a sub today and we only have to complete one packet of work Mr. Willam's left us. The sub was super funny. It was an African lady, Mrs. Shay. She had only one rule, finish your work and then do whatever you want.

I was working on my packet, I was determined to get it done so I could relax after but of course I had to deal with some difficulties. Prince over here was trying to poke his pencil in my ass.

"Prince, stop, please," I whispered.

"No, I'm bored," he replied.

"Go bug Ray or something."

"No he's no fun," Prince whined. I turned around, facing him.

"Fine if you stop, we can do something fun later at your house," I said as I shot him a wink. A mischievous smile formed on his face and he stopped.

I turned back around and saw someone staring at me. I looked up again and it was Chrissy. If looks could kill, I'd been a squashed pea. I smiled at her, a bit evil perhaps, and mouthed 'jealous.' She scrunched her face, and turned back to her work. 

I can't believe she still thinks she's the shit. Like cmon she looks like a straight up slut, and I ain't even lieing. Guys only want her for one reason and one reason only, sex. It's so easy to get through her. All you have to do is ask, her only requirment is you just gotta look good. What did Prince see in her before? Need to ask Prince that. I put it on my List To Do. If she ever tries to ruin mine and Prince's relationship, she betta be ready for me. But I don't think she wants a repeat of 9th grade. I laughed at the memory. Poor Chrissy. Just went looking for the wrong girl.