XVIII

"Ivar."

"Do not move Eva."

"Oh great, here comes the rescue party for Eva," Elaine rolled her eyes.

"Shut the hell up, you annoying brat!" Nick spoke up, "I've had it up to here with your whining and childish acts! No one invited you on this trip."

That only caused Elaine to stand more tall and defiant. 

"Murderer, remember that promise I made you!" Ivar's eyes were burning a hole in her head. 

That caused Elaine's whole posture to stiffen once she realised she had crossed that fine line he had set for her. All her anger at Eva was out the window now and she was scared.

Ivar turned back to Avery, who tried to look innocent in the corner of the room. 

"Well, well, well," a sinister smile on Ivars face. Ivar pulled his legs in front of him so he was in a sitting position, then grabbed a dagger hidden in his leg pants. "Avery, so adamant to steal my Eva away from me." 

"He wasn't..." Eva tried to cut in.

"Hush, my love," he simply said, "I am not stupid." 

"Ivar, she's still single," Avery tried to reason, "If you had defined your relationship, I wouldn't have done it." 

"Quit the lying, I know men like you," Ivar simply shrugged as he tossed his dagger in the air. "What can I say, I know them well because that was once me." 

Ivar cocked his head at Avery as he caught his dagger, Avery visibly gulped. 

"Ivar please," Eva pleaded, "Don't hurt him."

"I warned him and he would not heed the warnings."

"I know, baby, but please," Eva cried, "I'm begging you don't hurt him." 

Ivar moved his focus on to Eva, tears were now spilling down her cheeks. Ivar hated being the cause of her crying but Avery had pushed him too far. Ivar's heart did soften at the affectionate name she called him. It was the first time she had ever called him by something that wasn't his name and he loved it. Considering the circumstances he couldn't help but struck up a deal to get what he wanted. 

"I will only let him go unharmed if he and that whore leave us in peace for the rest our travels, and that I get to sleep with you," Ivar stated. 

"Agreed!" Eva said without hesitation. 

Everyone else in the room nodded in agreement as well except for Elaine. 

Ivar narrowed his eyes at her, Elaine was scared of him but obviously not scared enough. 

"Do you have something to say?" he said pointing his dagger at her. 

"Yes, boneless handicap," Elaine shouted, "screw you! It's always about you and Eva, well guess what?! the world doesn't revolve around you two!" 

"Well, my world definitely revolves around Eva," he shrugged. "Too bad you're such a jealous cold hearted bitch that no one loves you enough to do the same for you." 

"AAAAAHHH," Elaine screamed, "I HATE YOU AND EVA, YOU RUIN EVERYTHING!"

  Eva sobbed loudly when she heard her sister say that.  Ivar threw the dagger right at Elaine's head, it dodged her scalp but sliced off all her hair above her right ear. 

Elaine grabbed her hair but it was laying at her feet. 

"Get her out before I kill her," Ivar hissed as he crawled towards Eva.