XX

After Ivar retrieved his arrows, he stripped the driver of his clothes and threw it at Nick.

Nick went to inspect the clothing of blood, "Hurry it up," Ivar snapped.

He only put the clothes over his own and then dragged the bodies behind a bush.

Ivar had picked up on some Norwegian language in their short stay, he took the phone of one of the men and messaged the first person in the inbox saying they have a few more and will be dropping them off in the next ten minutes.

"Remember Nick, if you do not want to kill anyone. Shoot them or stab them in the arms or legs, then I will finish them off" Ivar said from the backseat.

They pulled up to the front of the garage door, which automatically opened. 

They pulled into the empty warehouse, they quickly scoped their surrounding. The top floor has a few rooms with the windows all painted black. A few men were leisurely making their way down the stairwell. The security on the inside seem relaxed, so they must have security camera's everywhere.

"Nick, get to the control room as fast as you can. We can't let anyone call for back up otherwise we are dead," Ivar stressed, "anyone with a cell phone get rid of! I'll follow you up the stairs as fast as I can alright. May the gods be with you, brother."

The atmosphere was so tense with anticipation but hearing Ivar call Nick a brother stilled the room for a second. Nick nodded back to him with a look of brotherly love and understanding through the wired partition

"See you in Valhalla if not later, boneless," Nick grinned.

Five men in black uniform much like Nicks walked to the back of the van. As they opened the trunk, Nick slipped out and made his way to the stairs.

Ivar had his bow horizontal in hand and three arrows spread evenly along it. Ready for the incoming attack.

The men in black were chatting away, as they opened the boot and paid no attention. Before they could even look up Ivar had released his grip on the bow and the first three men were choking on blood as the arrows were impaled into their throats.

The two other men were quick to grab their guns but Ivar was faster, he grabbed a dagger from his belt and threw it into the fourth man's eye. Just as the fifth was caught off guard watching his friend slowly fall to the ground that he randomly shot and missed. Ivar had grabbed his axe from his back and threw it right at the fifth man's groin 

The man dropped to his knees in agony. Ivar then crawled forward and dragged the first three into the truck then moved to the fifth man who was struggling to hold in his pain.

Ivar got up close to his left ear. As he took the keys from the man's pockets.

"You will rot in hel, with all your friends" Ivar sneered.

He gripped the axe which caused the man to screech.
"Shh... we do not want to alert the other men. Tell me what room the girl in the robe and male who accompanied her is in or else I will not be merciful."

"Th.. the.. the basement" he stuttered.

"Have fun in hel, you bastard," Ivar smiled and he removed the axe from his nuts and sliced his head cleanly off his shoulders."

Ivar smiled at his handy work before he threw the rest of the bodies in the trunk and locked it.

He couldn't help the bloodlust in his eyes, he was ready to get his hands dirtier.

Ivar crawled as fast as he could up the stairs to find Nick. On his way, he found three men shot in the leg and unarmed. Ivar stabbed them in the heart and then in the face for good measure before continuing his path.