Life with Anubis

Hey everyone this is my second chapter. I hope you all like it.....

*Edit completed*
Editor:
A special thanks to her for making it even more perfect!!

Sadie POV

I sat on the bed with a pillow on my lap as Walt/Anubis sat across staring at me in the eye.

"Well?" I asked playing with the edge of the pillow. "I-I won't be around for a f-few months" Walt finally spoke out. I could feel myself tense up

My heart starts to beat faster. "What?? Why!! But I just got you guys back in my life. I don't want to lose you again!!!" I shouted.

Shit!! I just said that aloud. Well here comes the blushes.....I looked up at them to find them staring and smiling at me....Great! "Don't worry, Sadie you'll never lose me" Walt said while reaching out his hand to touch mine.

"Besides only Walt is going, I'll be here by your side." Anubis replied winking his eyes which made my insides turn up and the butterflies attack me.

Wait! What! Only Walt is going? How is that even possible? Doesn't Walt need Anubis to keep him alive?? And doesn't Anubis need Walt to keep him fresh and blood?? My mind was seriously confused. I was staring at them, confusing as I'll ever be, until Walt snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Sadie...seriously...there is no need to worry. It's just because I escaped death... a death curse to be more specific which had been passed from generation to generation by becoming the host of Anubis and by the way I am his first human host so I am said to undergo certain rituals and trials in order to be his permanent host"

Ritual and trials??? Hmmm OK that's never good like every time I have witnessed them....It didn't end well. This is just stupid to be honest!!!

"They didn't say how long but Anubis said it might take months" Walt continued.

"I on the other hand get to stay here....After a long argument with Osiris, he finally allowed me to stay here to learn the human life style." Anubis said.

"So when will you leave, Walt??" I asked putting a hand on his arm.

"Now. Anubis will take me to the Duat -The eighth house- and he will come back by evening" Walt replied.

"We'll have so much fun together, Sadie. I can't wait." Anubis said with a smirk which didn't help Walt's condition at all.

All of this was quite not alright and confusing. But I guess I could adjust with this. Like one of them is better than none, right?? But it will be really weird though.

I have spent most of the time with Walt- in missions, school life, free time..... And I'm quite familiar and comfortable with him. But Anubis.... I'm not saying it's weird and uncomfortable. I like him so much......as much as I like Walt maybe even more cause It wasn't love at first sight with Walt I mean sure I fell in love with him later but with Anubis....When we went to the land of the dead to get the feather of truth to stop Set...You might say I didn't have time for love and such nonsense..That's what I said before laying my eyes on Anubis.... but the problem is that the times we ever spent together are very few. I mean if I count how many days we spend altogether it will be like two days max- I know typical right? Now I'm going to spend around him 24/7...

Yep going to be totally weird.

**************

I walked down to the living room making my way to the kitchen. Shelby was sitting on the floor with her colour pencils playing her favourite game of bringing pictures she drew to life. I can see that she has succeeded in bringing a sheep and a pig alive. She was clapping his hands jumping and shouting "piggy...piggy!!"

Aren't 7 year olds just adorable??

It was Saturday so I don't have school but I have to do some training. Uncle Amos said that I should practice more in order to strengthen my magic.

High School is one thing- lots of drama and other stuffs which I was an expert in-....but screw that!!! It's nothing compared to a teenager magician life. Mine is flowing with dramas and suspense. No offence but you don't daily see two boys who you love so much but can't be with you, they join together to form one just to be with you!!!

As my mind was going through this "typical" teen magician life I bumped into someone.

"Whoa whoa Sadie Kane lost in thoughts again are we??" A high pitch heavy accented voice said. I looked up to find a blond hair blue eye tall guy with a cup of coffee in his hand.

"Good morning to you to, Daniel" I said smiling. Daniel is one of the new magicians who came from San Diego. He is very attractive actually... if you like tall blue eyed blonds with heavy accented sweet talk.

"Well you look quite lovely today" he commented looking me from head to toe. I was wearing a plain 3/4 sleeved blood red top and blue jeans. I wore compact shoes and my hair was put loose.

"Thanks" I replied giving him a smile.

"Hey have you seen Carter and Zia?" I asked realizing that I hadn't seen them.

"Amos called them this morning asking them to come visit him for some matter so I believe. They made a portal and went to the first Nome earlier" he said taking a sip of the coffee.

"Oh. Okay" I nodded and walk into the kitchen wondering why he called them.

The whole afternoon was really boring. Its evening and still I'm dying of boredom. I've literally not talked to anyone today and trust me I'm one hell of a talker...wow what a way to spend my weekend.

I went for shopping and trained in order to kill time. It was clearly boring. I don't know why but I've never being fed up of shopping- but now..... Maybe I just miss them.....

Anyway here I am sitting by a pond throwing stones. I lay back on the ground looking at the sky.

"So beautiful" I murmur before yawning "so tired "I said closing my eyes....and going to deep, soothing sleep

So here you go guys' chapter 2.......I hoped you guys' will like it......this is the last chapter where Walt shows up.....Say gudbyeeee.......
Don't forget to like share and comment!!!!!!