Nightmares

Hey guyzz....so this is Anubis pov.....hope u enjoy😘😘😘
*Edit Completed*
Editor: HanaHany3

(Anubis POV)

I walked out of Brooklyn house in search of Sadie. I had gone to her room to find it empty and when I asked Jaz, she said she saw her going out. 

Walt is now with Osiris, probably trapped listening to one of his boring lectures about how escaping death was both considered good and bad…according to the person who did it.. for example, Setne shouldn't have done it but Walt….. Walt is really an awesome guy you can say.

He really likes Sadie not to mention super shy in front of her. He knows every little thing about her and honestly it's been raising jealousy in me.

And Sadie.....wow she's something. Really annoying I must say but she never fails to make me smile. She always impresses me with her "little" ideas and her talking....And Gods her talking!!!! She is a verbal freight train(hehe.....copy cat.... Walt had said the same term about the huntress, remember guyz in the third book??) 

She is really stubborn most of the times but at the same time….she is smart. She never backs out from anything. I wanted to make her mine, ever since I laid my eyes on her.

I've searched the whole house, the garden, the park.....still no sign of her. Where has she gone off to??

It's past 6:30 PM and it's starting to get dark. I walked through a row of trees making my way to a pond when I saw something or someone lying on the ground. I walked closer to find Sadie Kane sleeping peacefully on the ground.I went and sat down beside her.

Gods of Egypt!! She looks beautiful!

I could look at her all day and still not be bored. Maybe I'll let her sleep for a little longer. I know it's getting dark but if I hadn't gone out looking for her she would still be sleeping here.

I removed my black leather jacket and covered her up. I took a strand of her hair and started playfully twirling it with my fingers.

All of a sudden she crunched her face and started shaking her head side to side murmuring "no" over and over. She woke up with a scream.

"Hey, Sadie.. Are you alright" I asked with concern putting my hand over her shoulder. She turned to face me and I could see tears in her eyes.

"Anubis.." she said staring into my eyes.

I opened my arms offering a hug which she quickly accepted. I wrapped my arms around her tightly. She was breathing heavily and I could hear her sobs in between.

"Shh....It's alright...It's just a nightmare. Don't cry...I'm here now. I'll keep you safe." I said trying to console her while stroking her hair. She shook her head and buried it deeper into my neck.

We stayed like that for another 5 minutes. "Hey, It's getting dark. Let's go back." I finally said still holding on to her. She parted from me and stared into my eyes.

"Yeah, let's go" she said smiling.

I stood up and extended my hand which she gladly accepted. I pulled her up and we started walking towards the house with our hands embracing each other.

I looked up at the sky...It is getting pretty dark. We haven't  spoken a word. I turned my head to her direction. She was looking straight ahead lost in her own thoughts.

"So you want to talk about the nightmare." I asked deciding to break the silence. She hesitated  a bit which hurt my heart- she doesn't want to tell me.

"I.....I saw my death." She finally said still looking ahead her voice shaking.

I nodded my head and looked away. I don't know what to tell her.

If Walt was here he would have said something sensible that would calm her down. Me on the other hand shook my head and looked away.

Way to go, god of death like she is crying about her death and you can't comfort her!!! I thought sighing at myself.

"Anubis..." she called. I turned my head to her side to find her staring at me. "Anubis... I've being having horrible dreams like that lately.. It shows me being stabbed and there was one where there was a pool of monsters in front of me bowing. A woman was standing behind me whispering that this is who i am. I've seen her a couple of times in my other dreams but I couldn't see her face." She said.

I could see the worry in her eyes. "I don't know why but I'm really scared Anubis." She said as tears started rolling down her face. 

I stopped walking reaching out and pulling her towards me cupping her face. Our lips met and I started kissing her as she gave out a surprised moan.

I parted away from her still cupping her face "I will never let anything happen to you. As long as I live no one will hurt you." I said staring into her eyes.

Her deep blue eyes shone as she nods her head.

"Now....let's get back before they send a search party to look for us." I said taking her hand.

"Good idea" she said smiling at me. 

With that we walked towards the house silently enjoying each others company.

And With that this chapter ends👏👏👏. I really hope all of you liked it.....Do you like the storyline till now?? Plz let me knw...also make sure you like, comment amd follow me❤❤❤