Chosen ones

Next update guyzz!!

  Ahhh!!!!
We all screamed as we fell down the dark room. 'Who the hell makes rooms with no floor!! Apparently the idiot who designed this sh** of the house' i cursed mentally.
All of a sudden i couldnt breathe as i felt peircing pain through my whole body. I struggle as i couldnt breathe but arms wrapped around me pulling me up.
I breathed out a huge chunk of air as i spit out the water in my mouth.
"Ok this better not be a drainage!!!" I shouted as anubis laughed.
"I saved you from drowning and the first thing you do is curse? Atleast give me a thank you." He said making me glare at him.
He swam to the shore and it seems that everyone was there.
"Everyone ok" i asked as we walked up to them.
"Yea all well" zia said as she coughed.
I looked ahead and saw that it was a cave. We walked through the cave and at some point the cave started glowing green. It was very beautiful and mesmorising to see.
I went to touch the walls before my hands where pulled away.
"Dont touch it sadie. They may look beautiful but they are poison. Everybody dont touch the wall its poison." Magnus said putting my hand down.
We walked through the big door before we entered a huge room filled with crystals and diamonds.
At the end stood a beautiful and i mean very beautiful women around late 20s i think stand there in a beautiful green gown holding the same radience and glow as the cave did.
"Ive been expecting you from the moment you steped in my realm." She said her voice sweet but holds authority.
"We seek the mikyl stone. The vessel desires to obtain it" bast said sternly and slightly bending down as if showing respect.
"It is hers to hold and no one can prevent it. But what she wish is good or bad we'll never know." she said looking me in the eye and i could feel her looking straight into my soul.
"You may walk through this door and behind them are the maze of legendare which will test you, your bravery....your strength. Be wise and fearless for these test your conscience. All shall walk through them but only three will enter the maze. Three worthy of proving themselves." She says as she waves her hand opening a door filled with green dark aura looking like a fluid gel like thingy.
"What will happen to the rest who doesn't enter through" carter asked to which we all nod.
"They will find themselves outside my palace gate." She says.
It kinda sounds harsh as in she is throwing away the rest.
"But sadie will pass through wont she?? Since shes the one who can find and posess the stone." Anubis says.
"If she is found worthy she will." She says as she motions us to enter.
We all enter through the fluid like substence and i felt green rays surrounding me as it speedily rotates me.
I fell on the ground grasping as i felt a sting through my knees. I stayed there for a few minutes befores opening my eyes and looking around. This doesnt look like the entrance we came. Looks like i made it. It was only trees around but in front of me was a huge brick wall with an opening probably the maze.
I suddenly heard footsteps before pulling out my sword. I swing the sword around as i felt something behind me.
"Woah woah its me anubis."
" Oh god its just you" i said calming myself down.
"So we two made it. I wonder whose the third?" Anubis said looking around.
"Hello? Anybody there?" A voice came from behind the trees. I recognized that voice.
A tall figure came into view walking towards us. "Guys?? Sadie? Anubis? Is that you?? Where is this?" He said.
"Alec!!" I screamed as he blew out a relief and ran to us.
"Seems like we three were choosen to prove our worthy." Anubis said.
"Wait what!!! Me?" Alec said as his eyes widen. "Oh god if i dont make it back safely, Jace will f***ing kill magnus!" He said raising his eyebrow making us laugh as he has already mentioned his over protective brother.
******
(Magnus POV)

I fell to floor really weak and exhausted. All those magic took a real troll in me. I looked around finding 1...2.....2 only? Bast and zia.
I widen my eyes... Alexander!!! Alec he's not here!! I looked around panicking. Carter and anubis is more involved so they must have gone but Alec is missing. I hope hes not hurt. It hurts me more than anything.
"Alexander!!! Alexander where are you. Here my call alexander lightwood or i swear ill kill you!!!" I shouted looking around.
"Calm down magnus. Get a grip!!! He must be here somewhere!" Bast said shaking my shoulder.
"Guys there's someone there!" I heard zia shout as i spring up and run toward the muscular body.
"Carter?!" We all shouted as he gradually opened his eyes.
"We're out of the mansion?" He asked rubbing his head.
"I guess we are" bast said.
"So the one's chosen are- sadie anubis and...."
"Alexander" i said as my eye widen with fear.
Oh no.....

Hope you guyz lyk it!!!
Like and comment guyz!!