Our First Fight

I love this song......All of me by John Legend... I wrote this listening to this on repeat❤❤❤

A small chapter......just thought of updating......😁😁😁😁
*Edit Complete*

(Anubis POV)

Ok this dinner is bullshit. The whole time Sadie was talking to that asshole of the Ron. I clearly doubt she forgot me. 

So here I am sitting alone rolling a grape in my plate while they sit there chit-chat.
Urgh! I had enough of this. I stood up giving a little force making the table shaking slightly. 

"Where are you going?" Sadie asked. Oh now she notices me.  

"I'm done. I'm going to my room" saying that I took my plate, kept it in the sink and went upstairs to my room. 

I don't like that guy......he seems odd and suspicious. I have to keep an eye on him and keep him away from her. 

(Sadie POV)

He stood up and just took off. What is wrong with him?!

Fine go!!!I don't need you!!!! 

I stood up taking my plate and walking to the kitchen. Zia was standing beside the fridge drinking a glass of mango juice. 

"Hey Zia" I said putting my plate in the sink sighing. "Why the long face Sadie??" She asked coming towards me. 

"It's Anubis. He's acting weird." I said as tears threatening to fall down my eyes. 

"Sadie don't cry" she said hugging me "Don't you think he's just jealous?" She continued. 

"Jealous?" I whispered partly to myself. "Why would he be jealous? Doesn't he believe me??" I said practically starting to cry. 

"Well Sade you are ignoring him.... when you met Ron. The first time and also at dinner, you practically ignored him. Anyone at his situation would do that" Zia kept on saying. 

"Oh god! I have to go talk to him. Thanks zi" I said hugging him and running out. But on the way I accidentally bumped at Ron 

"Hey! Where are you going? Let's see a movie or something" he said with both his hands on my shoulder. 

"I have to go. I'll catch you later" I said rushing towards the stairs. 

"Sades" he called from behind. 

"Let her go. She has life matters to take care off" I heard Zia say. 

Life matters.... I murmured smiling at the concept. 

I reached his room and tapped his door. No response. I tapped again and opened the door sticking my head inside. 

"Anubis" I called looking around.

 I opened the door and entered. He's not here. I went to a table in the corner of the room.
There were pictures of me Walt and the rest and also Walt's family. This is Walt's room and well since there now together it's also Anubis room. There was a box on the table- a small pretty blue box. I couldn't help but open it. 

It was a very beautiful blue crescent locket. I stared at it for a few minutes admiring its beauty. Suddenly I heard a click of a door knock which made me jump a little. I closed the box keeping it back to the place. 

"Sadie??" Anubis called from behind. I turned to face him.

"Anubis I need to clear somethi......." I stopped midway as my face turned beetroot red. He was standing there with only a towel on!!!!! 

"Shit bad timing...I'll come later." I said rushing towards the door. Anubis came forward catching my hand. I turned but looked down to my feet. This is so embarrassing!!! "I.....umm......" I clearly kept on stumbling. 

I can't think properly when a hot guy was standing in front of me half naked!!!!
He took his hand to my chin tilting it up making me looking into his eyes. I stared back both of our hearts beating fast. 

"WHAT THE HELL!!!!" Carter shouted at the doorway. 

"Carter!!" I shouted surprised.

 "Step away from my sister. What the hell were you trying to do!!" He shouted pointing at Anubis. 

"I won't do anything to hurt her carter. I'm well aware of things and I care about her too." Anubis said clear irritants in his voice. 

"Really. You...."Carter shouted back. 

"Carter stop it! We were just gonna talk." I said. 

"This is talking?" Carter said pointing at the half naked Anubis. 

"It's not my fault I was bathing while she came in. I didn't tell her to come..... She just barged in!!!!!" Anubis shouted back. 

That really was like a spear going right through my heart. I couldn't control myself any more. I closed my eyes and stood there tears filling up my eyes 

"Fine!!! It was my fault I came in without your damn permission!!!! It was my fault I came to talk things over!!!ALL MINE!!!!!" I couldn't handle this anymore I just walked right past him my head down. He grabbed my arm 

"Sadie!" He called. 

"Don't you dare touch me!!!! Ever again" I shouted as I slapped his hand away running out of the room. 

"Sadie!!!" I heard him call out but I ignored it running to my room locking it. 

I can't believe he said that!!!!!

Alright Guyz that's it for now! hope you likes it!