Difficult decisions

This is my baby girl Timmy🐩❤

Sadie POV(evil)

I stood in front of Amkhulat as she sat on a red throne with her son by her side. He had a smirk on his face which i would like to just punch but ill have to tolerate this.
"You have done very well my dear. Now we only need to gather the demons and since you posess the mikyl it will be very easy." She said as her red eyes was filled with evil. I nodded my head in response and smirk as the idea of controlling demons sounds quite appealing.
"Lets not waste time mother. The sooner we start the ritual the sooner the fun starts." He said as we all started walking towards a huge door qith only darkness on the other side.

Anubis POV

Depression.... anger..... fear.....
My head is exploding.... the only way to save the world is to kill sadie. I cant allow that. After all we all have gone through why cant we just have a break.
I kept staring at the paper weight in front of me. We were having a meeting with all the magician ever known to us about this situation.
"There must be some way" amos said.
"Yes and that is to kill her. Its best for all." A blond haired guy said nodding his head.
"There must be another way. We just need to look harder" zia said.
"There is no time. We have no other way. Just kill that girl already. Shes evil too. So why waste time finding another way?" A red haired guy said making my blood boil with anger. But before i could react i heard a scream where carter was holding the guy by his neck as he grinded his teeth.
"How dare you say like that about my sister. You are the one to die!" He said sqyeezing the guy's neck as he starting struggling for air. Alec magnus and zia ran to pull carter away while amos Jaz and some other two men aided the red hair.
I just sat there watching everything with no emotion. Hell i dont even know what to show.
After another half day meeting full of arguments and fight we came to the conclusion of following vilatia's way of.... of killing her. We all argued very strongly but the rest were against finding another way saying there is no time. They finally came to the conclusion that if we dont kill her they will.
Bast going against the fact of her being killed by others finalized in us doing the mission. She also suggested me to do it which made me very angry. How could i kill the one i wanted to live for?
Finally the task was passed on to carter which he first refused but then agreed on bast's persuation.
So now i was in the room geting my gear ready to go and......*breathes deeply* ki...kill her.....
Magness said that his magic combined with the alec's and jace's parabatai bond (whatever that is) can help locate sadie.

I just hope she'll be back in my arms so we can cuddle and have a movie marathon as we planned......

Alright thats about it for now guyz......
I know... late update and very short chapter but i promise next will be longer. I just have exams next week..... but itll be soon and ill do a big update!!
GREAT NEWS GUYZZZ

My book has being ranked 2 in sanubis stories!!!!Thankyou all for your support and love!!!Dont 4get to follow like and coment peoplezzz❤

Thankyou all for your support and love!!!
Dont 4get to follow like and coment peoplezzz❤