Training

*Edit completed*
Editor: HanaHany3

(Sadie POV)

I woke up at the sound of my alarm.

"Ughh! Annoying little thing" I groaned as I reached to my alarm.

I turned around to see a pillow in the place of Anubis.

''Ugh, morning freak!!'' I said rolling my eyes.

Well at least I didn't wake up because of another nightmare. I guess this day could get better.

I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and bathed. I decided to wear a yellow short top and 3/4 blue jeans. I wore a golden bracelet grandma presented to me last Christmas and of course the amulets dad and Walt gave me. I wore blue shoes with angle socks. I tied my hair to a high pony leaving a few strands of hair in the front.

I moved away from the mirror giving a full view of myself. "Um, not bad. Looks cute" I said to myself. 

I went down to the dining room and sat at the table taking my place next to Anubis who was eating an apple.

"Morning, lady kane." He said leaning and kissing my cheek.

"Good morning to you too, death boy." I said.

"Slept well?" He said as he took a sip of his coffee.

"Well surprisingly well. I didn't wake up from a nightmare at all." I said as I reached out to middle of the table successfully grabbing an apple.

"So Sadie is it true that a new guy is joining here?" Jaz asked taking a bite from her apple.

"Yea He is new to this world. Carter and Zia are having a hard time convincing him to come with them." I said.

"You didn't tell me anything!" Anubis said crossing his arm across his chest.

''As if you gave me a chance to tell you last night!!" I said with a wink and I started laughing when he turned red….Jaz was looking at us weirdly.

Do you imagine why?.

Later I went to the training room and started practicing on walking through a rope ending it with a flip-flop.

But unfortunately I suck at that. The training room was empty and quite.

"Ok alright breathe, Sadie.... It's easy you can definitely do it. Just focused" I encouraged myself.

I took a few deep breaths and climbed on the rope and started walking struggling to balance. I somehow struggled to the middle of the rope and took a deep breath getting ready to jump. 

I closed my eyes and jumped gracefully spreading my arms and leg.

But unfortunately gravity as if having a grudge on me pulled me down causing me to lose my balance.

I fell down practically screaming my lungs out and suddenly stopped there in mid-air. I stretched my arms and legs in order to feel the ground but in no vain.

I opened one eye to find myself dangling in the safety ropes.

"Perfect!" I shouted swinging from side to side. I reached up trying to free myself but the hook seems to be stuck.

"Great I'm stuck" I said throwing my hands up in the air.

After a few minutes the door opened revealing Anubis looking down at an iPod which was in his hand

"Hey, Sadie I can't seem to get this right" he said holding the iPod in the air.

He looked up and on seeing me his eyes widened "Sadie, what happened! What are you doing up there?" He asked.

"Well I was practicing flip flop and I kind of fell and now the hook is stuck." I said still struggling.

Suddenly he started laughing "oh, Sadie what kind of flip flop did you do!!I mean look at the wire it's full of knots" he said pointing at the wire.

"Well stop laughing and help me get out of here." I said kicking the air.

"With pleasure" he said with a smirk and the next thing I knew I was falling down.

I closed my eyes and I felt two hands wrapping around me. I open my eyes to see Anubis smiling down at me

"Did I scream ?"I asked.

"you screeched like an owl, love" he said with a sweet smile and then started laughing when he saw the face I gave him.

"Hey!" I said giving him a playful slap in his hand.

"Sorry" he said putting me down. 

"Hey, how about I teach you flip flop?" he asked his eyes full of excitement.

"No, thank you I can learn it myself" I said crossing my hands and turning my back against him.

"Oh, ok then how about we go out.....you know shopping or something like that and then we could go get some ice cream" he said scratching the back of his head shyly.

"Now you are talking" I said turning and facing him. "I'll meet you down within 15 minutes" I said before I blew him a kiss and  walked out of the door with style.

Sorry short chapter next one will be longer I promise.
Don't forget to vote comment and like.❤❤❤