Familier Face

Have you guys heard this version of "look what you made me do" and "Swiss Swiss bish". Its awesome.... I wrote this chapter listening to this remix of nightcore😍😍😍😍
Next chapter guys.... hope u like it.......😙
*Edit complete*

(Sadie POV)

I stayed in bed till afternoon. Anubis was sweet enough to bring me food and all other things but pretty annoying and nervous as to what he should do. Now I was walking to the kitchen to help myself with something as        (a) am a great appetizer and         (b) laying in bed for 2 days no food doubled my appetizer..... 

"Sadie!!! What are you doing out of bed??" Anubis said running towards me. 

"What? You expect me to stay in bed forever death boy. I'm fine OK. I feel much better. So back off!!! I'm hungry." I said waving at him. 

He said he's coming and followed me to the kitchen. 

"So do you remember anything Sadie?" He asked concern filled his face. I just shook my head a no. "Ill protect you Sadie. Ill make sure no one hurts you." He said looking up. 

"I know you'll do Anubis. Now change of topic the mood now is getting quite of a depress, death boy." I said entering into the kitchen and turning toward him putting my hands around his shoulder. 

"Will it get better with a kiss my lady?" He asked leaning in. 

"Why yes it does" I said giggling as we started kissing. 

"I really missed this" he said between our kisses. I smiled and continued kissing. 

"Whoa whoa whoa don't you lovey doveys make out in the kitchen." Jaz's voice arouse separating our kisses.

 "Why hello there Jaz. Didn't see you there." Anubis said with a smirk. 

"Well see me or not see me, I don't want to eat my food with the image of you guys making out in the place it is made." Jaz said crossing her arms. 

"Chill jaz. We're going sheesh!!!" I said opening the fridge grabbing two apples and a soft drink then dragging Anubis upstairs to my room. 

We went upstairs and I got to the rack searching for a CD

 "what are you doing" he said looking confused. 

"We are gonna watch a movie duh!! So which one?" I asked still searching. 

"Whichever" he said taking some pillow and arranging it on the ground making a pillow. I played on "walk to remember" and sat down next to him taking a pillow and putting it on my lap while he passed me an apple. 

"I thought you guys go with popcorn for these things" he said looking at the apple. 

"Well learn to adjust death boy." I said taking a bite from my apple.  

We watched the movie holding hand occasionally looking at each other smiling and sometimes kissing.......until the part came when my tears took over my eyes.

 I watched this with Walt one times and he did a great job in consoling me.....romantically but this guy over here is an another story. 

He made me laugh so hard. When he saw me crying he started panicking looking here and there saying senseless things..... poor guy. Anyhow he made me laugh.

After the movie we sat there; me exhausted from laughing and him confusingly looking at me which of course made me laugh even more. 

"Lady Kane u know I love u right? But it is really freaking out seeing you cry and laugh all of a sudden." He said still looking confused. So cute so innocent!!!! 

"OK first of all i'm not mad. Second didn't that movie make u feel at least a bit sad? And third the laughing is seeing u do things like that" I said counting my fingers.

"First I clearly doubt it. Second it didn't...what's there to cry. It is clear he'll die and so will she. And third I didn't act weird." He said imitating me. 

"Steel heart.... come on its almost time for carter and Zia to arrive" I said rolling my eyes, standing up and stretching. 

He stood up and we went downstairs to the living room. "About time guys.... the portals opening" Daniel said seeing us approach.

 A blue light appeared opening up a portal from which Carter Zia and another boy entered. He looked so familiar......

He had red hair evenly matching his gold eyes making him look absolutely stunning. He wore blue jeans green shirt and a brown jacket. 

He looked at everyone around the room until his eyes landed on me. We stared at each other before Anubis (probably noticing our little show) came in between us blocking the view.

 "Hey!" I said looking back at Carter.

 "Everyone meet Royance. He'll be with us from now on." Carter said introducing him. He then started introducing all of us to him "........ Anubis and finally Sadie." He said finishing up. 

"Hmmm Sadie.....Sadie...sa..." he kept repeating and looking closer till his eyes widen a wide smile forming his face. "SADIE!!!" he shouted running towards me.

"ummm yea that's my name....." I said in an awkward manner. 

"Sadie its me Roy!!! You remember me?? We were always together until I had to move away..... I used to call you beauty queen(he he guess where I stole😆😆😆). Remember" he said taking my hand and looking at me his eyes lighting up. 

Roy....Roy.....I kept repeating softly trying to remember.....then it struck me.

ROY!!!!!!!!!

That's all guys.....so who do you think Roy is guys???
Hope you guys like this story..... all criticize openly accepted..... Once again apologies for the "z" and short form. Trying to avoid it.
Turns out i'm writing this way in my exam sheets also resulting in continuous scolding and imposition. Huh suffers a student has to face!!!!!😥😥😥
Anyhow don't forget to like comment and share❤❤❤
Peace out to all lovzzz😙😙😙😙