Terrorizer

Liam POV

To say that Niall was a true terror when he woke up was an understatement.  His headache had increased and his tummy hurt worst but he absolutely refused to take anything.

I walked towards him with his medicine he screamed and cried. I tried to give it to him in his sippy and bottle. All hell broke loose, he notice the taste difference.

This child was going crazy and so was I.  Zayn tried to ease him into it. He was able to make Niall take half a bottle of apple juice with his medicine in it.

Afterwards the bottle thrown across the room by yours truly, Niall. It hit Harry on the head being that he and Lou were napping on the floor so that I could make sure they weren't being suffocated or anything while we dealt with Niall.

Harry started to cry and Zayn stood up and I sat Niall in a corner.

"I know you don't feel well bubba but we do not throw things in the house especially when our little brothers are around."

Niall: 'ell pick up off fwoor. An in oder woom.
(Well pick him up off the floor and put him in another room.)

"If you are going to have an attitude you can sit in this corner for twenty minutes."

He rolled his eyes and faced forward throwing his dummy at Lou hitting him just to show his point of making them leave the room.

So far we have a toddler with an attitude, and two crying infants. What a dream it is.  I left Niall and went pick up Louis rocking him and kissing his eye where Niall had hit him with his dummy.

I put the dummy in my pocket and went upstairs to change Lou and look for Zayn and Harry.

I went to the nursery first and  changed Louis' nappy. I gave him his dummy to suck on and changed him making sure I wiped him good before closing his nappy.

Then I lifted him up and laid his head on my shoulder swaying a little bit. I decided to look in our room.

Zayn was laying on the bed asleep with Harry.

(Zayn and Harry's position

(Zayn and Harry's position.)

I smiled and took a picture. Louis was half asleep so I continued to sway him and left the room. Niall's time was up so I went to get him and he was asleep with his face resting in the corner.

 Niall's time was up so I went to get him and he was asleep with his face resting in the corner

(How Niall was sleeping in the corner)

I lifted him up into my free arm and kissed his chubby cheek.

"Mummy loves you but we can't have our little boy acting out like that."

Niall: m'wove ouu too.

I smiled and carried him upstairs laying him down besides Zayn and Harry.  I laid Louis in Niall's  arms and Ni wrapped his arms around Lou and kissed his hair before taking Louis' dummy and putting it in his own mouth going to sleep.

I laughed and gave Louis a new dummy before kissing all my boys, taking a picture, and leaving the room.

Oh I do love them.

Wassup guys im loving this book. I think this is coming along well. Im gonna start taking prompts on this book so it doesnt get as cringey as my first two books😢. This prompt was given to me by ilangel1 .
Until Next Time Byeeeeee😘