This Keeps Happening

Zayn

Later on in the day Louis had slipped back into headspace but he was on a thin line. He jumped at any sound, every little fright made him cry, and most importantly he wouldn't eat. No matter what we tried he refused it. And to make matters worse to a small percentage it was affecting Harry. He was more cranky.

Niall tried to help out but after a while he gave up and called his Nana to come get him. Honestly I couldn't  relate more to him. I just wanted  everything to go back to normal, because lately things had been spiraling down.

After an hour of trying to get Louis to eat I started to notice that his face was more pale and he was cold, too cold in fact. Liam grew worried and told me to call the hospital to let them know we were coming in. I got the carriers out and their packed nappy bag.

It was raining so we had to make sure the boys were dressed properly. Louis was trembling in Liam's arms as he dressed him and Harry was kicking up a fuss as I had woke him when I picked him up from his swing and headed to the twins nursery.

"I know baby, Baba is sorry. I'm sorry."  I said trying to settle him. I had managed to change his nappy before his cries sounded through the house. Liam had Louis in his carseat sucking a dummy, so he left the nursery and went get dress.

By the time I got Harry completely dressed Liam was done and back in the nursery. I handed Harry over and Liam move his tank so that he could feed the lad and hopefully get him settled and in his carrier while I went get dress.

After I was ready I walked into the nursery

After I was ready I walked into the nursery. Liam was buckling Harry into his carrier carefully so that he didn't wake him up.

"Okay babe you can go ahead and get in the car. I'm going to carry  these two downstairs and we can get going." He only gave me a nod and grabbed the the nappy bag checking to make sure everything  was in it before he left.

I watched him leave and then I picked  up the carriers and into the car we went. On our way to the doctor Louis cries sounded through the car, it sounded  like he was having a hard time breathing. Liam whipped around in his seat and quickly pulled him out  of  his carrier.

Louis's eyes had rolled to the back of his head and his saliva wasn't  going down his throat. Liam managed to pull out a suction pump and he stuck it down the baby's throat clearing his passageway. After two suctions Louis was breathing again and his eyes started to roll back to their normal position. He gasped loudly and cough. Liam patted his back gently and held him up a bit, it all happened so quick.

Liam's worry was evident on both of our faces. I was driving a bit fast so we could reached the hospital before  anything else happened but boy was I one to hope. All of the sounds jolted Harry awake and he was now the noise of the car. Luckily the hospital  was in sight  so I quickly made it there and told Liam to go in and I'd see him up there with Harry when the baby was calmer.

With a kiss Liam was inside with Louis.  I got out of the car and opened the door to Harry. His little face was red and his tears were pouring down his face like he, himself was Niagara Falls. I turned his carseat and pushed the handle and cover down. Once I unbuckled him, I slowly lifted him up and laid him in my arms.

His dummy was in the carrier so I picked it up and gently held it to his lips til he started to suck on it and silence his cries. After a minute  of making sure he was okay, I laid Harry on my shoulder inside my jacket and then I pulled his blanket out of the bag and covered him.

Once I was satisfied  with that I grabbed the keys, my phone, and the nappy bag. I closed the doors and locked the car. Once we were in the building I got on the elevator and went to the fourth  floor and opened the lobby door to the boys doctor. Liam was in there by himself.

I walked in and sat besides him. His eyes were focused on the doors that lead the the rooms of the hospital.

Liam: they took him for examination.