Fluffy-ish

Zayn POV

 I woke up at three in the morning. The twins were still in the swing, Niall was still on me, and Liam was damn near across my lap. I held on to Niall and stood up carefully . I kissed his head as I walked upstairs. I headed to his room. I opened the door and laid him on the changing table. I changed his nappy and left his shorts off. I picked him up once again and made my way to his crib.

I kissed his head again, and then laid him down. I ran my hand through his hair and watch him suckle on his dummy. I pulled his blanket up over him and turned his nightlight and baby monitor on before walking out. Next were the twins, I picked both of them up and walked back upstairs. I laid both of them on their changing table. I changed Louis first and then Harry.  I left them in just grows and then kissed them laying them down in their crib.

I covered them up with the blankie in their crib and turned on the baby monitor and nightlight before I left. I walked back downstairs and picked Liam up kissing his lips. He smiled in his sleep and laid his head on my shoulder as I held him and walked up to our room. I laid him on the bed and took his shirt and trousers off before covering him. I took my clothes off and then got in with him. I pulled the covers up and wrapped my arms around him. He snuggled into me and I fell asleep.

It was around eleven when I woke up again. Liam was out of the bed and the lights were off. I stretched and slid out of the bed. I did my regular morning shower and routine. Before getting dressed in a hoodie and ripped black jeans.

I hopped down the steps and went in the kitchen to find Liam plating breakfast. I walked behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist kissing his neck. He jumped

Liam: babe you scared!
He whined.

"I'm sorry love I'll make it up to you."
I smiled and kissed his neck.
"Baby I'm going in today. I'll take Ni with me too so he can get some fresh air."

He hummed in response. Setting the plates on the table. Usually I am able to work from home being that I am the CEO of my own company. The larget company of the UK to be exact.

Usually I work from home to be with Liam and the kids in case anything is needed or happens. But sometimes i go in

I walked upstairs and decided on getting Niall up first since I would have to bathe him after he ate.

I walked into his room and lifted him up to my hip kissing his cheek. I wrapped his blanket around him and rocked him around the room a little bit singing a song I know he will wake up to finish.

"Who is Nibee, Who is Nibee.
I don't know, I don't know.
He's somewhere in my arms, somewhere in my arms.
Who is he.

He started to wake up and sing back in his soft morning voice.

Niall: I is Nibee, I is Nibee
I wight hewe, I wight hewe.
In daddy's arms, In daddy's arms
I Nibee.

"That's right baby you are Nibee, Good job my smart boy."
I smiled and kissed his head.

He smiled and grabbed for his dummy hanging on his shirt I laid him on the changing table and started to open his footie taking his legs out.

"Nibee guess what."

Niall: what daddy?

"Im taking you to work with me."

Niall: daddy big building!

"Yep baby. Daddy even bought you a suit to match his."

Niall: weally?

"Yeah bub so lets get breakfast in your tummy."

I had finish changing him and had his legs back in his footie all zipped up.

He lifted his arms up so I picked him up and went downstairs setting him in his highchair. Liam kissed his head and put a bowl of cut up french toast and fruit in front of him.

I grabbed his sippy cup and poured some grape juice into it giving it to him. 

We all sat down to eat. Niall was talking about how he was excited to go to the building.

After I finished eating, I cleaned my plate and went upstairs to wake the twins.

I started with Harry who was still clinging to Louis. Picking him up I patted his bum and walked to the changing table. I laid him down and opened his grow untaping his nappy. When the cool air hit his privates he started to cry.

I shushed him and quickly put a new nappy on him. I swaddled him and laid him back down. Next was Lou. I changed his nappy and swaddled him back up laying him next to Harry again.

They had to be dressed, because Liam was taking them to his mum's so I decided on some really cute outfits.

(Born First is Louis, Show off is Harry)

I got them dressed and clipped their dummies to their grows. After they were dressed I set them in their carriers and buckled them up. I grabbed the nappy bag form them and carried the bag and the carriers downstairs.

Liam had taken Niall upstairs to give him a bath and dress him while I took care of the twins. I set them by their their swings and quickly ran upstairs getting dressed listening to Liam singing to Niall.

I smiled and finished pulling on my black suit. Li finished with Niall and came out the bathroom bringing the toddler out wrapped in a towel.

Liam got Niall dressed and smiled taking a picture of us.

(This is the pose and the outfit they were in)

After the picture I kissed Liam and grabbed the booksack we used for Niall. I set him on my hip and made sure I had everything I needed before kissing Liam again and heading downstairs saying bye to the twins then leaving the house.

The chapter is way over do. Hoped you enjoyed it. Until Next Time byeeee

Oh I think I'm going to write an Mpreg. A Zarry one.