A Day Outside

Zayn

Niall and Louis had been so much better. Within a week Niall was back to running around the house and laughing. Louis had a bit of sniffles but other than that he was just fine cuddling up to me, Harry,or Liam.

We had been in the house so long that I decided to organize a day outside for us. Niall had been whining to see Luke, Ashton, Ed, Kian, and Jc. Their footie season had been over with and it had been a while since he saw the rest of his friends. So I put together a footie field in the backyard and set it up with jerseys, food, and cooler of drinks. Liam and I are keeping him in the dark until his friends get here.

Calum and I were going to coach their little game while Liam and the babies watch. Everything was starting soon. It was currently twelve in the afternoon and Liam was nursing Harry and Louis while Niall showed his mum and brothers his stuffy collection.

Niall: dis one Teddy, dis one Leo, dis one Spikey, dis one Beatie, dis one...

"Nialler you have too many stuffies." I smiled walking into the room. He looked at me and smiled

Niall: yeah, but yew buy dem daddy.
He giggled putting the unicorn in his hands down.

"I do because you are such a good little boy for mumma and daddy."

He nodded in agreement and walked off to play with his kitchen set. I sat in front Liam on the floor and grabbed Harry who was whining from built up gas. There was a burping cloth on the table so I grabbed it and put over my shoulder with Harry resting on top.

Gently, I patted his back and listened for the air that was leaving his mouth.

Liam: When is Calum going to be here with the boys?

"In five I believe. Everything is set up in the backyard and Calum is bringing cupcakes. Jc begged him to."

Liam: oh great, we have icecream in the freezer.

I looked to see if Niall was playing safe. Right when I looked at him the door bell rand and his eyes lit up. I stood up and held Harry securely.

"Ni, lets go down to see who it is." I smiled while holding my free hand out.

He grabbed it and we went to the front door. I asked who it was and Calum responded with his name. Niall grew excited and swung open the front door revealing Kian, Jc, Ed, Ashton, and most importantly to Niall, Luke.

He squealed and hugged all of them tight. Niall held Luke's hand and pulled him inside the house. The rest followed and they huddled around doing their little chant.

Jc: 1,2!

Ashton: 3,4!

Kian: Footie Boys!

Niall and Luke: Lets play with toys!!

They all giggled and ran up to Niall's room.

Calum: shall we give them a fee minutes alone?

"Yeah they probably miss each other like crazy."

Youuuuuu guyyssss!! Im back and better than everrr. I graduated May 18 and I have had time to get my head straight. So now its time to get back into write for you guys. Also i have come to terms with the fact that i am forever alone😂😂😂.