Mummy Life

Liam POV

Crying, I woke up to crying. I sat up slowly and slid out of the bed walking around to Zayn's side. Louis was crying and kicking next to Harry. I picked him up and held him closed rocking him and talking to him.

"Its okay, baby. I know you are hungry and you have a dirty nappy. I know, mummy knows." I said quietly to him.

I walked to the nursery and laid him down opening the grow. I grabbed a new nappy and some wipes and changed his nappy. Once he was cleaned I fixed his socks and closed the nappy picking him back up.

He had stopped crying a while ago and was now just kicking and fusiing here and there. I kissed his head and walked back to the room taking my shirt off once we were in the room.

Right when I sat down Harry woke up and started to cry. I sighed and laid Louis on the bed and put pillows around him. I quickly went change Harry and went back to the bedroom.

I picked up a now crying Louis and sat on the bed leaning back on the headboard. I grabbed my nursing pillow and put it on my lap. After I was comfortable I laid a baby on each side of the pillow and helped them latch on.

Immediately the cries stopped. Both boys were suckling and falling back to sleep. I looked at the time and saw that it was 4 in the morning. I rubbed my eyes and let the boys finish. After they were done I burped them, put the pillow down, got up and putting them back in their crib. I decided I would go downstairs and cook breakfast.

It was around 4:45 when the boys finished nursing.I brushed my teeth and went down to make breakfast. Breakfast altogether would take me an hour and a half so I wasted no time in starting to cut up fruits, and make waffles, with breakfast sausages and eggs.

When everything was done it was around six o'clock and I could hear Zayn moving in the room. He came downstairs dressed in some shorts, leaving all his tattoos on display.

He walked up to me and put his arms around my waist. I put my arms around his neck and stood up on my tippy toes kissing his soft pink lips.

Zayn: good morning baby, how are you? How did you sleep.

"Good morning love, I'm good, and I slept well, how did you sleep?"

Zayn: I slept well, besides Niall cuddling in and out off me.

I smiled and kissed him again. He smiled and started to set the table. He brought a swing into the kitchen for the twins and started to plate the foods while I went upstairs to go get the kids.

I started with Niall first. Luke was basically on Niall as they cuddled and the sight was so adorable. Nonetheless I had to wake them up.

Niall cried a little bit, but after I gave him his dummy and assured him that he was getting waffles for breakfast, he woke up and woke Luke up pulling the boy out of the room for breakfast.

I didn't have to wake up the twins so I grabbed a blanket and lifted them up into my arms going downstairs. When I made it to the kitchen I sat down in the chair closes to the swing and laid the babies in it covering them with the blanket I grabbed.

And the morning played out with us eating breakfast and being silly with Niall and Luke. Those two were the so happy in the presence of each other and it truly was a sight to see.