Welcome

Finally SRHNT is here guys upon the highest demand of all my readers

Finally SRHNT is here guys upon the highest demand of all my readers. For those who are going to read it for the first time should know a few things before starting to read.

1. It is a very old story of mine. Of the time when I started writing an year after IPK ended and now 7 chapters are left for it to be completed out of 30. That means 23 chapters are already written and ready. So updates will be quick and on the regular bases until it is up to date.

2. It is very dark and intense and I suggest you to read it at your risk. I have dared to write only 23 chapters of this story all these years so you could really imagine how much dark this story would be. So a fair warning for you all to be mentally prepared.

3. Discussion about the characters and your own perceptions regarding their acts and decisions is more than welcome. Keep it regarding the story not anything personal.

4. I would really appreciate if you'd VOTE and COMMENT on each chapter if you liked the story to support me to continue it.

5. DO NOT COPY as plagiarism was the only reason that I removed it from Indiaforums at the first place and if I removed it from here too then I won't post it anywhere else I swear.

6. READERS DISCRETION ADVISED.

7. The story is unedited so if you find any typing errors then kindly ignore. I would edit once its completed.

I have received a great amount of feedback from my readers for this story and I cherish them all with all of me but the one I am quoting below has a very special place in my heart. Never have I ever felt so special the way I did reading this particular review on SRHNT. Thanks Rabiha for it for increasing my morale manifold.

 Thanks Rabiha for it for increasing my morale manifold