1. Illusions

'Make everything perfect. I don't want anything missing. Is that clear?'

'Yes Sir. Everything is set as per your strict order. You can shift mam there any time'

'Good! Aman make sure that her room is perfect!'

'Sure ASR. I will'

He cut the call and leaned his head back on the recliner and massaged his temple.He is very close to achieving his goal.

His phone rang.

He sat straight and glanced at his BB on the table that flashed

"Khushi calling'

He clenched his fists.How much he hate that girl!He took deep breaths to calm himself. He don't want her to sense anything.

Not now at least.

He clicked the answer button and as always she spoke before he could utter anything.

'Arnavji! How are you and how was your day?'

He closed his eyes.

Bloody dramatic and cheap girl!

Always pretending to be caring and innocent.

If he haven't seen her true face then maybe he too must've fallen into her trap!

'I am fine Khushi and my day was good' his voice came out composed devoid of any disgust or hate he was feeling at that moment.

'I am missing you Arnavji! Its been long since we last met.When are we going to meet again?'

He gritted his teeth.

I wish i never meet you again to see your disgusting face. He answered in his mind.

'Not now sweetheart. I am busy much with work. You know right? We will meet on our wedding day for sure.That's after two weeks.You will never forget that day ever'

Oblivious to his double meanings she replied.

'Ji theek hai'(Ok that's fine).Hum apka intezar karein gay.Humein apni shadi k din zyada intezar mat karwaiyen ga'(I will wait for you.Dont make me wait much on our wedding day)

'Nahin karwaon ga(I will not make you wait).Mujhe bhi us din ka besabri se intezar hai(I too am waiting desperately for that day)'

He was about to cut the call.

'Arnavji'

'hmm'

'Hum ap se bohat bohat pyar karte hain'(I love you very much)

'hmm'

'Uffo kya hmm(What hmm?).Won't you answer me?Huh'

'Dont irritate me Khushi.Ab main phone rakh raha hoon(I am putting the phone down now).Okay?'

'Ok baba I will not force you because i know you love me too.I remember that day fully when you confessed to me and our...our..ki...'

'Kiss' He smirked first time after attending her call.

'Arnavji' She whined.

'I love you Khushi' words slipped from his mouth involuntarily.

'Hum jaante hain(I know).You don't have to say it.I understand.' she replied not knowing that he was frozen on his seat.

He disconnected the call immediately.His own confession rang in his ears.

'I love you Khushi'

How did these words slip from his mouth?

Damn!

He has made sure not to say them after that night as these words gave her happiness and he don't want her to be happy ever!

Certain images flashed in his mind and his disgust and hate came back.

He need to achieve his goal soon and throw that girl out of his life as early as possible.

He hate her!!

He had to see her now.He needed her right now.He needed her the most.She will give him strength to fight this battle.

The battle of revenge!

He almost ran from his room to the corridor and took urgent steps towards a door and stood outside it.

He blinked his eyes to stop the moisture to fill his eyes but that went in vain.His vision blurred and he knocked on the door.Although he knew that was unnecessary.That knock will go unheard.

He pushed the door open and entered the room closing the door behind.

There lay his life.

His everything.

His strength.

'Di..' his voice came out broken and hoarse.

He sat besides her and took her hand in his.

He leaned forward and kissed her forehead and a tear rolled down his cheek.

Clasping her hand in both of his, he kissed her fragile hand.

'Di.I need you Di. Your Chote needs you.Please come back to me. Please Di'

But he got no response as always.There was only the sounds of beeps that came from the machine that was connected to her heart.

She was lying there in the middle of the bed surrounded by machines.Her mouth covered with oxygen mask.Her one hand had IV drip inserted in it.Her face was pale...pale like ghost.She was thinner, that much that even gust of wind could blew her away.

'I swear di.I will make her pay.Main kasam khata hoon k us ka b wahi haal karon ka jo us nay ap ka kiya hai'(I swear di that she will be in same condition in future as you are in right now)

'Its time to change her IV drip'

He wiped his face and turned around.Nurse was standing there.

'Okay.' he nodded.Giving his Di a kiss on her forhead he left the room.

He will make her pay.

Only this thought was running in his mind!