4. Torn

"Arnavji?" A silent cry escaped her lips.

She clasped her hand over her mouth and ran upstairs.

An angry Sheetal then turned towards Arnav and said fuming.

"I don't know why you are doing this ASR but I very well can see that you are playing some dangerous game with that poor soul.By the way who is she?" She narrowed her eyes "And please don't tell me that she is a servant because I can bet she is not."

"Miss Sheetal Kapoor. Your work is done. You will be paid for that kiss and now JUST.GET.LOST.FROM.HERE." He said through gritted teeth.

"I am going. You know very well why I agreed for this.If it wasn't for--" She was cut brutally.

"Sheetal! If you didn't get out in the next 2 seconds than the consequences will not be good for you!" He warned in dangerously calm voice.

Giving one incredulous look to him she took her bag and marched out of the mansion.

Glaring at no one in particular he went upstairs.

"How dare you push me away?"

"Is it? Great then because you deserve it!!!"

"Your crime is that you are KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA!!!!"

"Servant.She is my servant.She works for me in RM"

"Khushi where are you looking at? I have guest.Can't you see?!Go and bring coffee for us"

Her husband was kissing the same girl passionately.The girl's hands were in his hairs while his were on her breasts and he was pressing them over her shirt with his thumbs.

Images after images flashed in her eyes.

There was no moisture in her eyes.Her face had traces of dried tears.She was feeling numb...completely numb.She wanted to cry out loud to tell the world what she was going through right now but alas she couldn't!

She wanted to yell--scream--sob and cry her heart out but neither could she cry nor shout as whenever she will to.. her eyes seemed to have dried up.Her throat felt parched and she didn't feel any strength to wail and mourn her loss.