Chapter 1

Hello there!
So you want to laugh huh?
I just want to tell you, as always I like to take it a little bit too far crossing the line hehe ;)
Thinking of the stereotypes.

I would truly LOVE if you commented your thoughts about this story.

Welcome to the crazy land of fanfiction. I would say this a kind of satire. Laughful reading!

//Mica

---

To,

My cousins and siblings for being such an awesome part of my life.

No one knows the true meaning of fun until they have met us.

---

The first thing to flood me over as I put my mug under the frozen yogurt machine at Nando's for the fifteenth time this evening is a sexy irish accent.
The second, a loud scream from a cranky child in the far back of the room but that is not the point.

The third and last and most important reason is that unbearable sense of jelly inside my legs. Tiding me over like an instant tsunami when I catch sight of a natural blonde puff of hair belonging to a boy wildly dancing a riverdance on his way past the pile of trays. All within a second I decide that nothing can keep as much beauty as that. But that is before I've seen his orbs.

His gorgeous crystal blue orbs just beneath the pale forehead glimmers like blue diamonds in the late eveninglight. Gently stroking his face. Suddenly a spark ignites, gleaming in those crystal blue orbs. But not with a happy shine. Instead they look strict and determined.

"I am sorry but the third turn was by far your last portion and that was for quite a long time ago." the blonde boy says with his sexy irish accent.

He keeps his distance to me as he ends his playful riverdance.

"But the sign says that you can take as much as you can eat!" I protest, pointing at the yellow sign behind me.

The boy raises a blonde irish orbbrow and points with his long indexfinger at the lower parts of the sign.
I painfully relize that I have screwed it all up. Like really have screwed it all up.

"Gobshite, that's for kids under twelwe." he explains as if I were a dumb child without the ability to read.

He sides me a scepticall look.

"And you are clearly not twelwe."

I feel an incredibly hot blush rise up my cheeks.

Crap.

All within an instant Nando's seem painfully small. The walls seem to crawl closer. The tiled floor spin beneath my feet. I feel like trapped inside a box with nowhere to take off.

The irish blonde with his sexy irish accent picks up my half filled mug of ice cold yogurt and irishly riverdance his way towards the kitchendoors, not looking at me for a single second.
At that moment, I feel like God have caught me breaking against one of his seven sins. On the other hand, gluttony is one of them and eating fourteen frozen yogurts in one evening is pretty close to the same thing.

With no yogurt in my hand I turn around and gloomily slumber back to my table. Embarrassed and somewhat upset.

I didn't know it there and then, but I'll tell you. Apperantly love at first sight is real, and this story had just taken it's beginning.
Luckily, he would think about me a lot all the days, the nights and especially the evenings yet to come.
Riverdance or not, the truth is it's a simply confusing miracle that he in the end decided to love me.