"what?"

Tord, Edd and Matt sat on each chairs by the table. Eating dinner and chatting, Tom however went out to the bar or if not buying Smirnoff and is just taking so long because he got into a fight with the cashier. It was all going great.

"Tord, will you ever get tired from Hentai?" Edd asked feeling a bit annoyed. He had enough of Tord's hentai, he would always hear the sounds from his room. Matt continued to eat his sandwich. A bit clueless of what was Edd talking about,

"Uhh.. no? Why?" Tord retorted in response, Edd helped Matt with the jelly on his cheek before turning back to Tord with a serious look, "because--"

They all heard the door slammed close and Tom walked in the Kitchen holding four bottles of Smirnoff while looking really pissed. Tord laughed looking at him,

"got into a fight again, Jehovah's witness?" Tord teased to which made Tom glare at him,

"Shut it, Commie." He annoyingly said pointing at Tord then he proceeded to the fridge to put in the Smirnoffs one by one.

"Hey! Don't move my cola!" Edd said to Tom,

"Yeah yeah sure..." Tom replied as he continues to put the Smirnoff's inside. Matt continued to eat his sandwich just listening to the three.

Edd turned back to Tord who did the same,

"It's just that, it's really annoying hearing those high pitched moans." Edd explained to Tord who pulled out his phone and started scrolling through social media.

"Well bare with it then." Tord replied boringly while he looked over at Tom who was still in the process of putting the Smirnoffs in the fridge. The fridge was completely packed so he had to make some adjustments to put in his Smirnoffs.

Tord heard Edd sighed making him look up to him, "why don't you just get a girlfriend? Or at least get someone you'll like."

"I already have one."

Tom paused for a bit and so did Edd and Matt. In a matter of seconds their eyes suddenly sparkled in excitement and leaned closer to Tord who leaned back,

"WHO?! WHO'S THE GAL?!" the two squealed happily in unison. Tom remained paused.. waiting for Tord to talk.

"Well.. it's not.. Like.. really.. it's kinda.. like.. Love.." Tord said a bit embarrassed, he didn't know his housemates would be thrilled. Edd and Matt nodded like little kids listening when their parents finally explain to them how are babies made.

"Yeah.. so.. yeah.." Tord trailed off and went back to his phone.

"WE NEED TO MEET HER!!!" Edd and Matt squealed again, Tom went back to what he was doing but still listened in.. he didn't know why he was getting a bit of.. jealous. But he admitted to himself that he is.

"Well okay, I'll call him now."

"What?" Both Edd and Matt asked in unison. But Tord just dialed the number of the him he mentioned about..

Suddenly Tom's phone rung which made Edd and Matt including Tom jolt up. Tom took his phone and look at the screen. It was an unknown number but he answered his phone anyway,

"Hello?" He asked while the others except for Tord looked over to him.

"Hello? My friends want to meet you." Tord said on the other line, making Tom look at him blushing and Edd and Matt stared with sparkling eyes.

"What?" Tom asked looking at Tord confusedly,

"What?" Tord replied.

(I know this one is short :3 but I wanted to. So yeah C:)

Bonus:

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET MY NUMBER?!" Tom yelled pointing at Tord.

"I took it from your phone while you were sleeping soundly."