Unexpectedly in love

[2 weeks since the apocalypse has started]

No One's P.O.V

"TOM! GET IN!!" Edd yelled as he pushed Matt into the backseat and shut the door as quickly as he could then he ran into the front seat. Tom ran faster as he could as a group of zombies chased after him like hungry dogs.

Tom turned around and shot a zombie in the head, it tripped down, tripping some other zombies leaving only one stand up. It was a male zombie, he was wearing a red, wrinkled, dirty, bloody hoodie. He was also wearing a black, rigged, dirty jeans and black and white converse. He had dirty honey-brown hair and two hairs stood up like two horns, soft tanned skin and beautiful silver.. dead eye.

He seemed to have lost his right eye and his right arm but this didn't really made Tom care. He was focused on surviving.

The zombie was hovering closer to Tom who was about to shoot his head. But to Tom's surprise.. he ran out of bullets.

"FUCK!" he cursed as he throws away his gun and ran to the car where Edd was shouting at him. The zombie however stopped chasing after him and just stared.

"Jump in!" Edd yelled before Tom jumped right beside him in the car seat then they hurriedly drove off. All of them sighed in relief.

"I really thought I was gonna die.." Tom breathe out as he takes another gun out of Edd's bag, Ringo jumped out of the bag as well causing Tom to jolt back in fright.

"Thank God it was just Ringo.." Tom stated as he sighed in relief, petting Ringo on her head. Edd let out a giggle as Matt slowly reload his gun and takes out his bat.

Tom saw his bat and took it from him, "you never told me you have a bat! I could have blasted bloody zombie brains out!"

"Well you never ask!"

All three laughed in unison as they drove over 2 zombies and they didn't even noticed. Soon when their laughter died off, their happy faces turned into sad ones.

"Do you guys think Love is gonna be the only cure of this.. apocalypse?" Edd asked,

"Love?! Those zombies can't even feel those shit!" Tom replied,

Soon silence took over again.. until Edd spoke..

"You think we'll be able to find.. other survivors like us?" Edd asked as he kept his gaze on the road. Tom and Matt shot glances at each other before turning back to Edd,

"Yeah, I'm sure! Maybe they'll be able to help us!" Matt chirped happily as Ringo went over beside him and slept. Tom let out a nod, "yeah, don't worry about it for now. Let's just be glad that we met each other." Tom said as he lay his back on the chair gently.

Matt snorted, catching the other's attention, "yeah! Like the day we met you Tom! You were such a crybaby!!"

"M-matt! You mofo--"

"OMG! I STILL REMEMBER!!" Edd joined before laughing at the embarrassed Tom.

"I both hate and love you guys."

2 hours later~~

"I guess we can camp here.. for now." Edd said as he puts his bag down and wiped his sweat. They were in the middle of the woods where so far as they know no zombie has ever been in. Tom helped Matt with the sleeping bags as Edd set out to get firewoods.

As Tom and Matt settled out their sleeping bags they heard the bushes rustle. Both of them took their weapons from the car and waited for the intruder to reveal itself.

Edd came out of the bushes while hugging himself making Tom and Matt put their guns down in relief.

"Where's the firewood?" Tom asked Edd as he wraps him a blanket.