The kid's counterpart

(not about TordTom and ToriTam but it's about their 'kids')

"My parents are the best!" Torm proudly say to Tamori who was just holding her Tomee bear close. Tord and Tom was busy for the day and they couldn't find any good babysitters for the mean time. So they asked Tamara and Tori to take care of their child.

Tamori stayed quiet the whole time while Torm was blabbering about his parents,

"You're not really much of a talker, huh?" Torm asked crossing his arms and pouting.

"Torm! Don't say that to Tamori!" Tori yelled from the kitchen.
"But 'Dad'! It's true!" Torm replied back, seating beside Tamori on the sofa where she inched herself away.

"Be nice! She's your counterpart! Get along!" Tori scolded then went back to whatever she was doing. Torm looked at Tamori, "if you're my counterpart then why are you so quiet? I'm not THAT quiet." Torm observed Tamori from head to Toe.

True, they are counterparts and they look similar but Torm just couldn't take how Tamori was being too quiet. He wanted to make the day fun for him and his counterpart, Until he had an idea, "hey! Wanna meet Medward?! He's a best friend of mine! Maybe you'll find fun if he joins us!" Torm said happily as he stood up proudly.

Tamori shook her head, "no thanks.. I know he is Mell's counterpart. But me and Mell got into a fight before so meeting him might be a bad idea." Tamori replied, making Torm turn his head to her.

"You can talk!" Torm chirped happily, grabbing Tamori's hand to which she pulled back, "Of course I can. Idiot." Tamori giggled. Torm sat back down with her wearing a smile.

"Sorry I just thought you couldn't."

"Well I wanted to talk earlier but you were really talkative so I stayed quiet."

Torm gave a glare to Tamori to which she just ignored,

"I bet you don't know what Decile is." Torm said proudly as he laughed,

"Decile is similar to Quartile but instead it's data is divided into 10 equal parts, Quartile is divided into 4 equal parts and Precentile is divided into 100 equal parts." Tamori retorted back, squeezing her Tomee bear tightly.

"How thick is the Earth's Mantle?" Tord asked looking a bit surprised at Tamori,

"2,900 km which makes up about 1,802 miles." Tamori answered in less than 2 seconds. Torm clapped his hands, "WOW!! You're smart!" Torm complimented, making Tamori a bit shy.

"Y-you're smart too.." Tamori replied back hiding her face with her bear. Torm giggled, "yeah I am but wow that was amazing!!"

"What's going on here?" Tori asked as she walked over to the kids and put a tray of bacon and some other junk foods on the table. She sat down beside Torm, "Dad! She's a smartass like me!" Torm said, Tori smirked a bit proud of the word that she taught the kid.

"TORI I TOLD YOU NOT TO TEACH THE KID FOUL WORDS!" Tamara came out of the bathroom with her hair down and messy. She had just gotten out from bath, "don't worry Ms. Ridgewoll, my Dad tells me that too." Tamori said making Tori and Torm sniker.

"What?! You know what I'm calling Tom!" She went back to the bathroom.

"I guess Tord isn't a bad Daddy, ain't he?"

"Nope. He usually bugs Mom when he's done with his assignment and then..." Tamori paused when she took one chip and ate it while Torm and his 'Dad' waited for her to continue,

"Then they would have sex." Tamori finished,

"Oh!! Dad and Mom would do the sa--"

Tori covered Torm's mouth quickly before he could finish. Looking flustered as she could be. She cleared her throat while looking at the two counterparts,

"Enough, You two."