Job 2

No one's P.O.V

"He's taking.. a bit long.." Tom mumbled as he puts down his glass. Edd chuckles as he pats Tom's shoulder, "maybe it's because he's gonna pop out the question!!" Edd teased and all of their other friends squealed. Patryk and Paul only chuckled quietly.

Tom's cheeks was soon flushed with the tint of red, "Nah." Tom replied as he playfully punched Edd on his shoulder. Then all of them shared a laugh until they were interrupted by someone walking in the kitchen.

Tom straightened his back when he saw Tord, "Tord?"

"Thomas. Why not.. let's go somewhere else?" Tord asked shyly as he holds up his hand to Tom. Edd and Tom's other friends started pushing Tom to Tord as they squeal quietly.

"Sure?"

In a restaurant~~

Soon Tord stopped the car in front of a fancy restaurant where there was little to no costumers around. They both walked in with their hearts pumping out of their chests, Tord held Tom's hand. Tom loved the feeling of it, for it felt safe.

They both walked over to a table for two, Tom glanced up to Tord. He saw how Tord was wearing a very serious face, one that he has not seen before. They both sat down and finally Tord was able to look at Tom.

"Why did you bring me here?" Tom asked as he opened the menu that was placed right beside him. Tord let out a nervous chuckle, "for.. something.." Tord mumbled as he slowly looked into Tom's eyes before looking down. Like he was guilty.

"Tord?" Tom asked quite nervously, it made him even more nervous when Tord suddenly went over to him and kneeled in front of him.

Tord still didn't spoke a word. He kept his head lowered, avoiding Tom's eyes,

"Tord?"

"There's.. someone.."

"Tom?" Matt interrupted as he walks in, Tord stood up and stepped aside for Matt to walk over to the frightened Tom. Tord kept his gaze away from Tom as he faked a smile. Matt lifted Tom's head up and placed his forehead on Tom's.

"Tommy, I'm very sorry of what--"

"Tord.." Tom muttered as he stood up, completely ignoring his ex lover. He frowned his brows at Tord, "Tord.. what.. what is this?" Tom asked as he walks over to Tord who lowered his head once again.

"I have to get goi--" Tord was about to leave until Tom held him by his hands tightly, "Tord.. is this what you really wanted?" Tom asked, he felt Tord stiffened as his eyes started forming tears.

"Do you really want me to go back to him? Is that what you want?" Tom continued as warm tears fell down. Tord shut his eyes when he felt his heart ached for a moment. Tord then looks at Matt who averted his eyes. Tord breathed in deeply before taking off Tom's hands from his.

"Thomas this is.. for your own good." Tord finished as he hurried outside, Tom followed him from behind. Leaving Matt alone.

"Tord!" Tom shouted as he stood in front of Tord who finally looked into his eyes. Tord's eyes widened when he saw Tom in tears,

"Tord.. w-what is all this?.."

Tord averted his eyes and didn't respond,

"Was everything just.. a job?"

Tom brought a hand over to his face and wiped his tears, "how about the weeks we've spent together? Was all that just a job for you too?"

"Thomas--"

"I thought you said your job was just to only make me move on?!"

"Thomas I--"

"Why the hell is he here?!"