In heat

Requested by: a lot actually... so I won't be tagging because of how many they are

(Tord is an Alpha and Tom is of course an Omega.

Enjoy!)

Tord's P.O.V

I look down on Tom as I just finished tying his arms up.

"Tord.. what the fuck are you doing?" He asked, the nervousness in his voice was very obvious and the way his body was trembling underneath me was very.. satisfying to watch.

"I did warn you Thomas~" I cooed in his ear as I start to unbotton his pants and unzip it. I heard his breath sharpened,

"Tord.. please. I'm sorry I didn't mean to--"

"Edd told you it was mating season, didn't he? And then he and Matt left. Well if you're smart you could've notice that sooner." I say and slowly slide off his pants. Touching his inner tights in the process.

I loved how soft and sensitive his skin was..

"Tord I'm sorry. I didn't fucking know Edd meant 'Alpha heat'... but I'm sure we can talk about... this.." his words slowly fainted when I leaned closer to his neck.

After removing his pants, I moved on with his boxers that were really easy to take off. He squirmed most of the time but I didn't let him run away.

I feel too aroused and hot for me to let him go. Besides.. I've been wanting to do this to him since forever.

"Tord.." I heard him moan when I licked his neck. Tasting his sweet sweat and kissing his skin. I brought a hand up to my face and licked two of my fingers.

"Oh? Now where's that mean attitude you were showing earlier? Tom?" I cooed as I thrust my fingers inside his anus without any warning.

"Ahh!" He moaned, I start moving my fingers in and out slowly, tickling his insides and loving the wetness accompanied with warmth. I look up to him, he was biting his lips.

Is he that desperate to not moan?

I shove my fingers inside deeper making him arch his back in surprise and pleasure. Damn the noises he makes are lewd.. it's making me harder...

"Jehovah.. you're stupid. Coming into my room and ranting about my hentai. Now look who's moaning underneath me~"

I saw him look to the other side, trying to avoid looking at me. I smirk and went down on him. I gave his dick a kiss,

"Nn-" he yelp quietly. I started sucking on it like it was a lollipop and he would start moving away. While I pull him back closer to me and continue sucking.

Of course, I kept my fingers moving. Basically scissoring his ass out.

He tasted really good.. I mean. . His juices tasted good.. I mean really good.

"T-tord.. please stop.." he managed to moan. I eventually got tired with his begging so I took my fingers out and inserted my dick in.

It was hard to get inside... fully.. he was completely wet but I guess my dick is just too big...

"Tord! It won't fit!" He cried in pain, I didn't stop pushing it in though. The more I get inside him.. the more blank my mind was getting.

It felt good...

"Oh my god.. Tom." I grunt as I kept pushing my dick in until I felt like I hit something. Tom jolted and moaned when I shoved my dick deeper.

I loved how sexy and defenseless he looked.. it's making me more excited.

"Tom.. are you okay? I'm sorry..." I apologise before I start moving in and out slowly.

"I-if you're going to apologise... take it out!"
"I'm sorry Jehovah but.. no." I eventually start fucking him senseless. Destroying his insides with my speed.. the pleasure was never ending... I loved it.

He became a moaning mess, his eyes started to tear up and his lip started to bleed from all his biting.

"T-tom.." I groan as I lean down on him and kissed him.

"Mn.." Tom moaned softly, I run my free hand everywhere on his body. I lifted his blue shirt up and left a kiss mark on his chest before digging my teeth into his skin.

"Ep!-" I heard him yelp as I bit. I still kept my inhuman speed going until I felt a knot in my stomach.

"Fuck you.. commie~"

"Aww.. I love you too."

I cummed inside him without his permission. The pleasure was all over my body.. it felt so right.

"Y-you came INSIDE?!"

I looked down at Tom who wore a very beautiful lewd look on his face.

He came with me as well. He huffed, "A-are you.. calmed now?" He asked as he looks up to me with his black eyes. If he's going to try and be cute like this, then... I give up

"Nope."

I turn him over and inserted my dick in him again. He arched his back as he moaned. I didn't wait for him to rant me out and just fucked him like it was the end of the world.

My bed was creaking to the max in rhythm with our movement and speed.

"Oh my fucking-- Tord!" he moaned and panted. The slapping sound that our skin was making when it meets with each other was making me more aroused.

I suddenly felt a twist inside me.. like something was gonna come out again.

"T-tom.. I'm going to come inside you.." I mumbled at him as I tighten my grip on his ass and thrusting deeper in him.

"NO. HELL NO TORD YOU'LL GET ME PREGNANT--AHH!~" I knew a moan interrupted his sentence when I let out my cum.

I started catching my breath slowly and Tom did the same.

I slowly pulled out and watched my cum gushing out of his anus and dripping down his tights.

Tom let out a groan, "fuck."

"Now witness... what have we learned?" I teased as I collapse next to him just in time for him to collapse down on me.

"Fuck you. Commie."

"But hey I'll take full responsibility if you do get pregnant~"

"Ugh.."

"I love you too Jehovah~"

"What?"

"Nothing I said you're marked and mine."

"Fuck me.."

"Sure! If you wanted a round 3 you could've said so!"