Laundry

Really short. But it's a payback.

Enjoy~

------------------------

No one's P.O.V

With Matt and Edd~~~

"Edd!!" Matt shouted as he slams Edd's door close. Edd jolted up from his bed as he was daydreaming about cola. Edd shot a confused look at the ginger,

"What's wrong Matt?"

"Tom is on laundry duty right?!"

Edd tilted his head as Ringo jumped onto his lap. Staring at Matt,

"Right..?" Edd replied feeling a bit doubtful about what his friend was getting at. Matt shivered as he shakes his hand,

"W-well.. Tord went inside the laundry room..." Matt said, his voice cracked as he tugged on Edd's hoddie.

"And..?"

"W-well.. I hear weird noises from.. the laundry room.."

"What do you mean... 'weird noises'? Maybe you're just hearing the washing machine." Edd said but Matt shook his head in response as he went closer to Edd's ear and whispered,

"It sounded like.. moans.. followed with thuds.."

Edd paused, eyes widened in surprise as he slowly turns his head to Matt.

"Moans?..."

Matt suddenly brought a finger to Edd's lips and shushed him.

"Listen.." Matt whispered, Edd with shaking eyes listened to his surroundings with Ringo on his lap, listening as well. It took some time when they finally heard loud thuds,

"Fuck! Tord! Not so hard!!" Tom yelped followed by a thud.

"I'm doing this so we can finish this faster! Do you want Edd and Matt to know?!" Tord replied back,

"But... it hurts!" Tom hissed,

"Bear with it!!"

With that Matt and Edd shot looks at each other. Widened eyes and a confused mind, both of them slowly went downstairs.

The sounds were getting louder as they were getting closer and closer to the laundry room. Both of their hearts were at it's highest rate.

A part of them wanted to turn and leave their two friends be, but a part of them also want to see what's happening.

They stood beside the laundry room as they listened closely by the door,

"Ahh!! Tord!"

"Shut up Tom!!"

Without thinking both of them busted inside the room. Panting as they looked around and saw Tom sitting on a short chair and Tord kneeling in front of him holding a bloody cotton.

Tom had a huge scrape wound on his knee, some of his blood was drawing down but Tord slowly wiped it off with a white cloth.On the floor were a bunch of medicine supplies for cleaning the wound. Edd and Matt slowly looked back up to the other two,

"Oh now look! They saw!" Tord yelled, Tom shot a glare at him as he snorted.

"Well I wouldn't have shouted if you weren't so hard with my wound!!" Tom defended as Tord went back into cleaning his wound.

"Y-you.. what were you guys.. doing?" Edd asked, still keeping his distance, he couldn't believe himself for having such dirty thoughts earlier. Matt was behind him, tugging on to his hoodie like a little kid.

Tord let out a snort, "well, jehovah here, scraped his knee when I walked inside the laundry room while carrying my laundry." Tord replied, slowly damping the cotton on Tom's wound.

Tom whined, "IT TOOK ME BY SURPRISE OKAY?!"

"Yeah, yeah sure. And when I'm here to help clean the wound he then started trashing around because he didn't want alcohol applied on his wound. He even punched me for doing it faster, even though I only did it so that we would finish in a short amount of time."

"IT WAS PAINFUL!  WHY DON'T YOU TRY PUTTING YOUR FEET IN MY SHOES!"

"Yeah, sure, whiny baby."

"Fuck you."

"I'll take that as a thank you."

Tom and Tord continued with what they were doing with Tom whining in pain and Tord putting alcohol all over Tom's wound wound. It took them a long time to notice Edd and Matt's silence.

Tom and Tord looked over to their friends with their brows raised,

"What's up with you two?" Tord asked,

"We uhh.. thought..." Matt's sentence was cut off when Edd covered his mouth shut.

"NEVERMIND!! WE SHOULD BE LEAVING THEN! MAKE SURE THE LAUNDRY GETS DONE!" Edd yelled as he pulled Matt out of the room before he slammed the door close.

"That was weird.." Tord commented before he stood up and started cleaning up their mess. Tom slowly stood up,

"Thanks... commie." Tom murmured making Tord smirk as he puts all the stuff on an empty table.

"You think you can still do the laundry with that?" Tord asked as he pointed on Tom's wound.

"Yeah, I think I can manage." Tom replied before a thought shot to him. He paused,

"Well okay if that's what you want-- what's up with you now?" Tord asked as he tilted his head.

"Did Edd and Matt thought we were having sex because I was..." Tom slowly started as he looked up to Tord with a blush spread across his face.

Tord seemed to have took the signal, his lips then curved into a smirk,

"Well... you were kinda moaning out loud so... we shouldn't blame them for thinking that way."

"I fucking hate you."

"I know."