Song based

This is a song based one. Thanks to the person who made me listen to this song:

Magical mirror (rin/vocaloid)

(they also wish to stay anonymous)

Also I change some of the story of the song~ cuz mainly I just took out the idea from the song.

Enjoy!

-------------------------------

No one's P.O.V

Tord's phone rang throughout his room. He let out a groan as he shifted towards his phone that was on top of the table beside his bed.

His eyes squinted when the phone's light shone on his face as he turned it on.

It showed a new message from Furry Brows (Paul), He checked the time, it read, 4:32 am, he let out an annoyed growl as he clicked the message.

"Hey Tord, Tomorrow you gotta be here by 9. Your parents delivered you something. I guess they thought my address was yours.... for whatever reasons.. Come get it here ASAP."

Tord rolled his eyes before putting his phone in silent and going back to his slumber.

------------------------

"Are you fucking kidding me?.." Tord yelled at Paul as he gestured towards the human sized mirror in front of him.

Paul was the one holding the mirror up for support as Tord was complaining.

"You messaged me at freaking 4 fucking am! FOR THIS?!"

"I mean this isn't mine. It's yours, I'm just giving it to it's rightful owner. Also don't yell at your parents for this. They're old." Paul said trying to calm his boss down. But instead Tord was making a fuss.

Kicking random things on the ground that it was sent flying everywhere. Paul kept on his calm state, he was used to Tord throwing a tantrum.

I mean he is the most 'Cold, Mean, Stone hearted, Short-tempered' and one of the youngest CEO of every CEO's in every companies in the whole world, Tord Larssean.

Paul had been working alongside with him by the first time he was announced as the new CEO.

He wouldn't consider Tord as his boss nor friend, but his own 'Nephew' kind of person. Mostly it's because of how childish is Tord around him.

He was used to it.

"Tord, listen, just take this and dump it in your attic or wherever it is that you want to dump this in your mansion. I ain't keeping this.." Paul said, suddenly Tord's mind clicked.

"Then what if--"

"Even if you will offer me 10 packs of cigarettes. I am not keeping it. Plus. I'm not into antique things." Paul interrupted, earning a glare from Tord which he thought was cute.

"I'll put this in your car."

"Whatever."

With that said Paul went to Tord's car while Tord kept his place. Clenching his fists in anger,

"Why the fuck would they send me that.. They know I don't like accepting stuff from them.. Fuck." Tord mumbled,

"Who knows? Maybe because they think something miracle will happen if they sent you that." An unfamiliar voice spoke. Tord looked up, meeting eye to eye with a person whom he had never met before.