Arranged by whom?

(OPPOSITE DAY AU

Tom's father is a CEO of a company which has a great partnership with Tord's Father's company.

Of course, Top (shy) Tord x bottom (happyyyyy) Tom

Enjoy!)

Tord's P.O.V

"B-babe.. i- I-"

"Tord! For God's sake! All I'm saying is I'M DONE! I can't deal with you anymore! You're too caught up of being in your damn shell that you won't even bother coming out of for ME! WE'RE OVER!" Nicole yelled before she walked out of our door, carrying a pink luggage.

I then heard the engine of her car turned on before she drove away. Away from us.. away from me. I felt so devasted.. it felt like everything was taken away from me.

But I don't really blame her.

Everything she said was true. I am too caught up of being in my shell.. though she was wrong about one thing: I did try to break out of it..

I tried with all my might to stop being so shy and maybe be more.. less socially awkward.

I've been working on a cafe that is run by my father's company and let me tell you... It took me 3 years to be able to get to know everyone and to be able to call them my friend. I was fine with that.. because I had time to adjust..

But she wanted me to befriend her friends in such a short notice.. I wasn't able to mentally prepare myself for the judgement.. but I loved her so much that I even pushed myself out of my breaking point, to the point that I even tried talking to her.. 'Friends' that were obviously fake and are really clingy.

I didn't told her anything about what I was feeling at that time. When all of her friends were pushing me to drink alcohol.. I felt so sick but I did it to prove to her that I am able to do the 'bad' things.

But I guess that wasn't enough for her...

Some point I sometimes ask myself,

"Is she really worth it?"

"That I had to do those.. Things for her."

"Is she worth it at all?"

Although the answer is always yes. Yes, for me she is.. I love her. I love her so much. I wanted to make her happy and to make her mine.

Though.. this isn't a surprise to me anymore.. because over these pass weeks, she's been doing nothing but stay out late or.. 'overtime'.

I knew everything.

But I kept it to myself because I love her and I didn't want to let go. Can't she see?..

"Nicole..." I barely call out before I finally broke down and cry. Until a few of my maids took me to my room where I continued to cry and reminisce.

5 days passed~

Ever since that day.. I didn't go to work.. at all. Being the head chef.. I'm sure everyone is looking for me.. but I'm still afraid.. I'm just really hoping Edd and the others are doing okay in the kitchen..

Knock knock

"Hello?.. Tordy?.. are you in there?" A soft smoothing voice spoke on the other side of my door. I shut my eyes close, reminding to myself that I shouldn't answer.

"Tord, please.. we're worried about you.." this time a raspy, deep voice spoke. I sit up slowly as I hug my knees tightly close to my chest, "yes,.. I'm.. still alive.." I replied before I let my head hung low. Hiding my face from Mom and Dad.