Hanahaki

Okaaayy sooo since some requests are like almost the same.. imma just put them together! I hope you guys are fine with that! ^^

Hanahaki disease is a fictional disease in which the victim coughs up flower petals when they suffer from one-sided love. It ends when the beloved returns their feelings (romantic love only; strong friendship is not enough), or when the victim dies. It can be cured through surgical removal, but when the infection is removed, the victim's romantic feelings for their love also disappear.

(Opposite AU

Where Tom got the hanahaki disease when he fell in love with Tord. To his disappointment Tord rejected him, telling him it's better to stay as friends. With that. Tom decided to get a surgery.

[I made a doodle too! :D]

Enjoy~)

Enjoy~)

No one's P.O.V

"W-what's up, Edd?" Tord greeted, peeking his head in the kitchen where Edd was making pancakes. Tord's voice jolted Edd making him turn around to him in a defensive matter while holding a spatula.

When he saw it was Tord, he let out a sigh of relief, "oh.. it's just you Tord." Edd slowly calmed himself down as he returned back to his work.

Tord finally decided to take a sit on one of the chairs. He glances on the chair where Tom usually sits, making him feel disappointed towards himself.

"D-do you think the surgery will be a success?" Edd asked in a worried tone. He was in fact feeling uneasy because of the topic. Tord dropped his gaze as his face saddened even more,

"I.. I.. I didn't--"

"Hey, it's okay Tord.. you can't force someone to love. We all know that.. I'm just.. worried for him.." Edd said as he flips the last pancake and put in on a plate full of pancakes. He settled the plate down on the table to cool down as he sets the other breakfast meals.

"W-what's the o-occasion?" Tord asked as he held his hand tight. He felt the coldness of his skin,

"Oh.. you.. didn't know? Matt's bringing Tom home.." Edd replied as he closes the fridge. Carrying some wheat bread and jam. Edd noticed Tord stiffened as tears form on the coners of his eyes.

He let out a sigh and sat on the chair across Tord.

"Tord.. it's okay. Really.. I'm sure Tom won't hate you for it.." Edd tried smiling at Tord as he clenched his jaw.

"B-but.. he went through pain.. because of me..." Tord said in defense.. he was afraid..

"....w-well.. as I said you can't force love.." Edd murmured as he stands up just in time as the door opened. Both of their attention shot towards the front door and their stood Matt with Tom.

Tom looked quite paler than before but he was smiling like there was no tomorrow. Both Edd and Tom got up from their chairs,

"I-I made breakfast..." Edd said while fidgeting his fingers quite nervously, Tom squealed,

"Edd's pancakes!!" Cheered Tom, Edd giggled.

Edd and Tord smiled when they saw how happy and joyous he was being until their attention was caught by a white bandage wrapped around his neck.

"I'm back-- ACKK!!" Tom yelped as he rubs his neck gently. Matt slowly raised his hand and held Tom's like they were a couple.

"Are you okay?" Questioned Matt who was looking at Tom with a worried look in his eye. Tom giggled, "I'm fine. Matt."

"I guess Tom's surgery was a success..." Edd whispered to Tord who was still looking at Tom and Matt.

"Ok.." Matt replied then proceeded to his room. Leaving the other three,

"I'm glad your surgery went well Tom! I was really scared!" Edd said as he walks over to Tom and gave him a quick hug before heading upstairs to his room.

Tord and Tom were alone now.. alone and quiet.

"H-hi.. T-tom.." Tord greeted shyly as he tugs on his turtle neck in a shy way. Tom beamed a smile, "Hello Tord! What's up?"

"I-I.. wanna say I'm sorry for not retur--" Tord was interrupted when he coughed.. Tom walks over to him with a worried expression, "Tord? Are you okay?"

Tord only nodded in return then he excused himself to go to Edd. He was holding something on his neck... he felt something.. something was coming out..

"E-edd.." he coughed once again.

Edd stands up from his bed and lays down the book he was reading, "What is it T-tord? OMG YOU'RE TURNING PALE!"

Edd was about to yell again but Tord covered his mouth as Tord continued to cough. He was gagging something on his throat but when he finally took a loud cough.

"T-tord! Are you sick?! W-we should get you to the hospital---"

Something popped out of Tord's mouth.. something that will turn their whole world upside down.

A blue petal.