was that Normal?

Requested by: SpicySwordfish

(Tord and Tom are like.. toddlers that are cats (?) Let's call them 'Cat children' Enjoy.)

No one's P.O.V

Edd stared down on the small figure inside a wet box. It looked like a little child that was wrapped with a blue jacket. He looked to the left then to the right to see if there were any parents looking for a child. But the streets were completely empty.

"Hey there.." Edd whispered as he shifts his umbrella to the small child carefully. He thinks it's best to ask if the kid was lost or homeless.

"Are you okay?" He asked, the kid sat up to his call and turned to face him. Edd stared with widened eyes when he saw that the child was completely naked. The child's hair stood upwards and instead of human ears.. it was replaced by cat ears. The child's eyes were black and his tail was small.

"Uhh..um?..whoa.." Edd fumbled between his words. He was indeed surprised of the small.. cat figure. Just then he noticed a checkered collar with a circle shaped metal on was wrapped around the child's neck. Edd reached out his hand to get a clear look at the small metal on the collar.

The child bit his hand harshly in defense, "Oww!!" Edd yelled as he arch his back in pain. The child quickly cowards towards the far end of the box and shivered. Edd was about to yell at the child.. thing. But when he saw the child shivering, he couldn't help but feel.. bad.

Edd's expression relaxed as he slowly reached out to the child, "come here.. I promise I won't hurt you.."

-------

"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!!" Matt chirped happily while running in circles. He then paused to look at the child he just took in. He was too stupid to notice that the child had cat ears and a long tail.

"Meow." The child meowed while looking at the older male with a bored expression. Matt let out a dramatic gasp with his eyes sparkling, "OMG!! I CAN'T BELIEVE A DEVIL MEOWED!!" he chirped.

He then heard the door slam close, "Matt? Where are you?" Edd called out from the living room. Matt jumped up, "Edd! You won't believe what I just brought home!!" He called.
Footsteps soon trailed down on the hallway and into the bathroom where Matt and the 'child' he bought was in.

"No Matt, I brought some--"

Edd paused when he saw a child with two horn like hairs and cat ears on the sink, wrapped in Matt's towel. The child looked completely bored and kind of annoyed,

"Matt--"

"OMG EDD!! YOU BROUGHT ONE TOO!!!" Matt chirped when the child with black eyes poked his head out of Edd's hoodie. No one seemed to noticed that the child with devil hair face's lit up when he saw the other child.

"They are cats Matt... some kind of cat children I think.."

"Is that normal?"

"No.. I don't know?.."

Edd took the black eyed child out of his hoodie and gently placed him on the sink with the other child. The devil haired child looked towards the back eyed child lovingly.

"I found him while I was walking home. He bit me but thankfully it didn't bleed.. His name is Tom." Edd added.

"What?! I wanna name him--"

"No." Edd interrupted as he reached over to the devil haired child's red collar and turned the bone shaped metal.

"Tord. That's a weird name?.."

"Meow." The cat child meowed as he looks up to Edd then back to Tom.

"Heh.. I guess that's his actual name."

Edd finished before turning to Matt.

"I'm gonna order them some clothes." Edd said and walked out of the bathroom.

"Oh!! Wait Edd!! What if we get them hoodies!!! Let's get Todd a red one and Tim a blue one!!"

"Matt. It's Tord and Tom."

Matt and Edd continued with their conversation while the two cat children were both alone in the bathroom.

Tord's tail was straight up signifying he's happy to see and to be with Tom. He moewed to get Tom's attention. When Tom saw the smirk Tord was wearing he was immediately tackled down.

Not even two minutes later one of the cat children were crying out loud. Edd and Matt had to throw the phone to the floor and rush to their aid.

They saw Tord on top of Tom, he was biting Tom's neck and Tom stayed still while tears were dwelling in his eyes. Both were naked.

Tom meowed weakly before Edd shut the door. Both of he and Matt looked at each other. Both knew how Cats have sex and both knew it only happens to a female and male cat.

But they never knew...

The silence was broken when Matt decided to speak,

"Edd... was that Normal?"

A/N
(I'm really sorry if I'm terrible at one shots)