Why? 2

(Cuz some of you actually messaged me to make a part 2 :3

I'm glad some of you guys like TamTori too

Enjoy!)

No one's P.O.V

Torm sat on the porch while looking down on his wristwatch. It has been 3 hours since Tamara drove to the wedding. He thought that it was a bad idea coming with his 'Mom' to his 'Dad's' wedding.

Since he knew how hurt his Mom would look like.

And he didn't want to see that. So he didn't went with Tamara.

He even tried barricading his 'Mom' inside her room to stop her from going. He was there when Tamara was horrible, he watched it all by himself.

He may be a 6 year old but his brain is a lot smarter so he knew how bad it'll turn out if his 'Mom' actually went.

But instead... Tamara begged for Torm to let her go.

Torm didn't want to let Tamara see Tori again. But he still had great respect for his other donor or the person he calls as a 'parent'. So he ended up letting his Mom go.

He tapped his foot rapidly as his gaze shifted to the left and to the right to see if any car was approaching to their house.

Their house was literally a few meters away from other houses so it was impossible for him to ask help from them.

"Mom.. where are you.." he mumbles worriedly as he looks up to the sky. It was already getting dark.. it made him feel more anxious.

Not until he heard a car honked from far away. He immediately shot up from where he was sitting and walked up to the street. Standing in the middle of the road,

"Mom?!" He called out as he waved his arms in the air. The car stopped in front of him and his two anties stepped out.

"Torm! What are you doing out here?!" Ell asked as she walks over to Torm and patted his head. Matilda sooned stepped out with Medward in her arms.

"I-- I.. Mom went to the wedding... and mom is still not home--"

"What?! But I thought she didn't go?!" Ell said in panic as Medward jumped out of Matilda's arms to comfort Torm.

"Torm.. we didn't saw Aunt Tam in the wedding. I was looking for you guys the entire time." Medward explained, Matilda quickly brought out her phone and started texting her friend while Ell was pacing back and forth.

"No! Mom went without me because I knew something wrong was gonna happen. And now--" Torm let out a frustrated groan catching the attention of the other two.

Ell and Matilda stared in shock, they never knew a kid in his age would ever feel frustrated over an adult matter.

"Aunt Ell. Tell me.. what happened in that wedding?" Torm asked in a hurry while gripping his hair fairly hard.

"I- well-- right after Tori was officially wedded to her boyfriend... your 'Dad' suddenly went off to somewhere and she didn't came back!

leaving her groom in shock and sadness.

Everyone in the wedding was devastated. Well.. except for us. We wanted to catch up but we got caught up into a serious conflict between the groom's family with Tori's family.. mostly because of Aunt Paula and Patricia--"

"YOU NEED TO HELP ME FIND THEM!" Torm begged as he looks up to his Aunties with a sad expression. Ell and Matilda looked at each other before nodding then carrying the kids inside the car.

They quickly drove off to.. pretty much wherever the car wheels would get them. They didn't know where they could find Tamara nor Tori.

Torm didn't even know where they could possibly be.

It was hard for him to think straight.

In the car, Ell was driving in a rather nervous pace, Matilda was calling every possible person that could give them a clue as to where the two are, Medward was helping Torm with looking out the window to look for Torm's missing ' parents'.

"Med.. I'm scared. What if something happened? I WISH I WENT WITH HER.." Torm groaned loudly, his thoughts were everywhere and his mind was blowing. He felt.. scared.

Medward on the other hand kept on trying to comfort his friend.

"Mom.. try.. the playgrounds..." Medward suggested in a low shy tone. He was a shy boy that didn't like talking very much but he just wanted to help.

It seemed like the other two adults didn't hear him except for Torm. Torm looks up to him, "playgrounds?"

"M-mhm.. Aunt Tam and Tori told me that's the place where they met." Medward explained, making Torm realized how easy the answer was.

He guessed he was just too in panic to even think clearly but now the only answer was clear, "AUNT ELL, GO TO THE PLAYGROUND BEHIND THE KINDERGARTEN YOU AND MOM WENT WHEN YOU WERE KIDS!" Torm yelled.

Later~

When the car eventually stopped right at an old playground. All of them saw two cars parked side by side with each other.

Torm quickly stepped out from the car and searched for his 'parents'. He knew they were close.. he can feel it.

"Mom?" He called out, his voice echoed through the place. He whipped his head here and there.

He suddenly heard rustling in the bushes making him jump in surprise. He heard thuds, "M-mom?"

"Torm?" Another familiar voice replied to which Torm recognised very well. He turned around and saw Tamara and Tori holding each other's hands. His 'Dad' was still wearing her wedding dress but the white turned into a dirty coloured one.

"Dad?.." he called out awkwardly before he was tackled down to the ground for a hug by his 'Dad'.

"I missed you! You little devil!" Tori laughed as she held Torm close in her arms. She missed the feeling of Torm's warmth again.

"Da- Tori! Let go of me! I don't like you!" Torm punches Tori quite gently as Tori started to cry.

"I'm sorry..."

"No! Why did you have to hurt Mom!"
"I was forced to, baby.. and I'm really sorry..."

Torm looks up to Tamara in a questionable look. Tamara giggled as she looked down at them, "Don't worry.. we're okay now." Tamara sofly said. This made Torm finally broke down and cry then hug his 'Dad' back.

Sure his 'Dad' left his 'Mom' but now he knew there was a reason behind it and for that.. Tori was forgiven.

"You.. won't leave Mom again?" Torm questioned with light sobs. Tori smiled,

"I won't leave Jehovah again. And I've got witnesses for it." She turns to Tamara and winked at her.

Then she smiled at the Ell and Matilda who were in the car with their 'son'. All three were smiling at them. Tamara groaned at her pun before smiling.

"Don't be an idiot again, Dad." Torm whispered softly to Tori's ear. Tori scoffed,

"Language. Also.. don't worry. I will never will."