Best Birthday Ever

No One's P.O.V

"Tom come on it's only just this once.. please?" Matt pleaded as he kneels in front of Tom's room door.

"Only for Edd. Come on Tom! Help me out here!" Matt added, whining out loud until he heard a groan from the other side. Tom opened the door with his annoyed expression, "fine. Just this once."

"Yey!!" Matt cheered as he pulls Tom out of his room and drags him on to Edd's room. It was Edd's birthday and Matt wanted to surprise Edd with a small birthday party in Edd's room.

"So.. what am I suppose to do?" Tom growled, trying to sound a bit more cheerful for his friend.

"Oh! Just help Tord with filling the balloons up with helium!" Matt chirped before opening Edd's room door.

"What.. the fuck." Tom hissed when he saw Tord sitting on a chair beside Edd's bed. Filling up the balloons with helium causing the balloon to fly off.

They both glared at each other as soon as they made eye contact.

"Okay! I'm gonna go get Edd now! Be back in 30 minutes!"

With that Matt slammed the door onto Tom's face before he could start protest. He turns back to Tord and look around the room. It was completely decorated with green slings and empty cola bottles. A decent small party they were having.

Tom walks over to Tord and reaches out his hand on the balloon bag.

"So what am I suppose to do?" He hesitantly asked Tord.

"Well for one you could keep your mouth shut. I don't need your help." Tord hissed back as he snatches the balloon Tom was holding.

"Well that's a nice greeting. But no. Matt told me to help you. So let's get this over with so you don't have to deal with me and vice versa." Tom chuckled, snatching back the balloon from Tord. Tord finally decided to shut up and tell Tom what to do.

They both stayed quiet as they did their job. Tord was the one filling the balloons with helium and Tom's the one tying them up and putting them into places.

For once they decided to 'quit' fighting for Edd's birthday. Which they thought felt peaceful.

Tord heard Tom hummed a nice melody making him pause and listen. Meanwhile Tom didn't stop. Not until Tord commented,

"That's a nice voice, Jehovah. Didn't know you could sing with that attitude of yours." Tord retorted, followed by an laugh. This made Tom mad so he went up to Tord and grabbed Tord's hoodie,

"WELL WHAT ABOUT YOU?! AT LEAST I CAN SING! UNLIKE YOU! YOU ONLY KNOW HOW ANIME GIRLS MOAN!" Tom yelled at Tord's face, meanwhile Tord began feeling mad as well. Tord stood up, looking down Tom.

Tord was the second tallest one in their group and Tom was the smallest one but this didn't scare Tom.

"You did not just put hentai on the line here." Tord hissed at Tom while leaning closer to him.

"Oh yes I fucking did. Commie." Tom retorted, clenching his fists close, getting ready to punch his enemy in his face.

But what happened next was quite unexpected.

Tord suddenly grabbed a balloon near him. He untied it and breathe in the helium.

"You wanna fucking go?" Tord yelled in a very high, dwarfed voice which was adding to his norwegain accent. Making his voice 10x funnier.

Tom saw the challenge tho. It was a try not to laugh challenge. But instead of keeping his mad expression on..

He couldn't hold his laughter in.

"OH MY GOD! COMMIE!!" Tom laughed, covering his mouth to keep his laugh to himself. Tord found this quite cute, he let out a chuckle,

"Yeah! Haha! Laugh like you've never have before Human!!" Tord played along while smirking,

"OMG TORD! STOP! I COULDN'T BREATHE!!" Tom wheezed, but Tord kept on playing along,

"I have you now! Human!"

"Tord!! Hahaha! Have mercy!" Tom said,  his laugh was slowly dying off. He then wiped the tears escaping from his eyes. Tord suddenly felt a blush spread across his face.

He didn't know why but it definitely made him feel good. Then without any warning, when he finally felt that his voice was finally back to normal. He leaned down to Tom,

"I could kiss you right now." Tord said to Tom, Tom giggled at this,

"I know! Me too!" Tom replied mindlessly,

Both stiffened and looked at each other with a surprised expression.

"W-what?"

The door suddenly bursted open, there stood Matt with a wide smile on his face,

"I HEARD EVERYTHING!!"

------

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDD!!" Matt cheered while Tom and Tord stayed quiet while looking down. Both faces are as red as Tord's hoodie.

Edd noticed their silence so he went over to Matt and asked, "what's up with them?" He pointed towards Tom and Tord. Matt giggled, "They both wanted to kiss each other." Matt cooed.

Edd laughed as everything finally made sense, "Best birthday ever." He said as he crossed his arms.

"SHUT UP!!"

{Sorry bout that long ass space earlier! I didn't have time to review my work cuz of my kid.}