Comfort

{The End did not happen. Ellsworld.}

No one's P.O.V

"Hey, Tam! How are you with your boyfriend?!" Ell asked as soon as Tamara came into her view. It was a fine morning and everything is the same as usual. But not the fact that Tamara was the last person who woke up. Usually their mornings would start out with Tori and Tamara's bickering, waking the others up.

Tori narrowed her eyes at Tamara as she took a sip on her coffee. Matilda let out a squeal as she was taking a bite of her cookie. Tamara looked away, a bit sad. Tori noticed it and only she did. She also noticed the bags under Tamara's eyes, her paler skin and her tired posture.

Tamara then turns back to Ell with a smile,

"Going.. great." Tamara responds as she takes out her flask and turns away from Ell. Tori saw how her expression changed from a smile to a long frown.

"What's wrong?" Ell asked as she leans over to Tamara, then was pulled away by Tori. Tori looks at her wearing no emotion on her face,

"Ell, you said you would get the groceries for today." Tori said, Ell gasped and hurried to the bathroom to take a shower. While Tori, Tamara and Matilda were left in the kitchen.

Not even speaking a word Tamara walked back to her room. Matilda soon finished with her cookies and decided to wash the dishes as she waits for Ell. Tori, without anything to do, sat on a chair, facing Matilda as she was washing the dishes.

"Mat, I heard someone crying last night. Was it you?" Tori asked, jolting Matilda up. Matilda glances at her with a confused look on her face,

"No?"

"Ell?"

"Is there anything that she should cry over? I don't think we ran out of cola though??"

Tori shuts her mouth as she thinks of the one and only possible answer, Tamara. From the past weeks since Tamara got a boyfriend, she noticed  the bruises she has been getting every time she gets home. Then when Tamara's boyfriend would stay over, she would hear loud thuds from Tamara's room.

She choose to stay out of it though. Deciding it wasn't her business. But she didn't know why she was getting frustrated about it.

"So you think it's Tamara?" Tori mumbled loud enough for Matilda to hear. Matilda turns to Tori as she places the last plate on the utensils cabinet.

"Tam? Why would you think she would cry? She seems happy? Especially with her boyfriend." Matilda replied before they heard the bathroom door open. Tori frowned her eyebrows, a bit disappointed on herself that she asked the dumbest person in the house.

Tori rolls her eyes, "nevermind. I'm going to my room." She said before walking upstairs where she stood stiff in front of Tamara's room. From the outside she could hear Tamara playing her bass, Sueban.

She ruffles her hair in frustration, trying to decide whether to talk to Tamara about her boyfriend or to stay out of it.

In the end she waited for Ell to leave, knowing Matilda would come with her. Giving her the time to be with Tamara alone.

Finally when she heard the front door shut, she breathed in and reached for the doorknob. But was quickly stopped when she heard a soft sob form the other side. She paused before opening the door slightly to see what was happening.

She saw Tamara laying face flat on her checkered mat, holding her flask on her right hand and her cellphone on the other. She was crying..

"Fuck me.." Tamara cursed,

"Well if you want me to." Tori interrupted, jolting Tamara up. Tamara shot a quick glare at Tori before pulling her hood over her head, hiding her face.

"What are you doing here?!" Tamara yelled as she turns away from her enemy and wipes her tears. Tori walks over to her and sat beside her hesitantly.

"I heard sobbing.. is all." Tori mumbled,

"Well wrong room, Missy! There ain't no sobbing her--"

"I know everything that's been happening to you with your boyfriend."

Tamara stiffened, sniffing softly under her hood. She slowly hugs her knees, "what do you know..." She mumbled as Tori creeped closer to her,

"I told you, Jehovah. Everything."

"So what?! He already broke up with me!! Turns out I was just his toy!! Surprise! Surprise!!" Tamara laughs waving her hands up in the air, Tori knew she was half drunk but she didn't mind it. It kinda made her want to comfort Tamara.

"Tamara, hit me if you want for what I'm about to do next, I won't care."

"Wha--"

Tori pulls Tamara in for a tight hug, "it's okay to cry. I already know you're a crybaby, bitch." Tori said before tightening her arms around Tamara who had her face pressed on Tori's breasts. Tamara wanted to get mad and yell at Tori.. but she didn't because all she could do was cry.

And she did broke down, hugging Tori back in a tight embrace. Tori laid her head on Tamara's as she listened to her sobs,

"I-it's okay... I'm here.." Tori mumbled a bit embarrassed,

Tamara giggled softly, "you suck at this."

"Hey, come on. At least I'm trying to comfort you!"

Tori shuts her eyes close as she smiles to herself. Thinking about what's gonna be their relationship after this.. would they still be enemies? Or more?..

"Hey.. Tori?" Tamara murmured, slightly jolting Tori up because she didn't expect Tamara to call her by her name. Tori looks down at Tamara, "yeah?"

"Thanks, bitch."

Tori let out a small chuckle, "anything for you, bitch."

--------------------

"Paula, which room is he in again?"

"We're in room 204 ma'am, we got him cornered, naked with a girl."

"Got it. I'm about to jump. Keep the window open."

"Understood, ma'am."

Paula lowers her walkie-talkie and smirks at the guy, "so you're the guy, huh?" Paula cooed, walking towards the shaking guy as she puts a cigarette in her mouth.

"WHO ARE YOU-- YOU BITCH!!!" the guy's girl yelled in defense as her hair was being pulled by Patricia. She yelped when Patricia pulled her hair harder.

"Pat. Shut her up." Paula ordered as she glares at the guy with a smirk, Patricia responded with a chuckle and bowed, "as you wish."

Patricia sent a punch straight to the girl's face, knocking her straight to sleep. The guy jolted up, "P-please.. I'll give you anything you want.. just don't hurt me.." the guy pleaded as he kneeled in front of Paula.

Paula hummed as she was lighting the cigarette that was hanging on her mouth, "you're Tamara's boyfriend, right?"

"What?!" The guy laughed,

"You think that freak is my girlfriend?! Ha!" The guy responded with a laugh as he stands up,

"Clearly. You know her?" Patricia asked as she kicks the girl's body aside and walks over to Paula. She then crossed her arms with a smirk.

"Ppfff-- I do. We met at a bar. I was drunk when I asked her out. But if I was sober? Damn. No way I'm asking that freak out!"

Paula and Patricia looked at each other then stepped aside before Tori climbed in the window with a smile, "Hey there! You just won a trip to my Torture room!!"