A Typo Mistake

Requested by: @AlexTheCool

(Future~

Blue leader was captured to forcibly work for the Red leader.

Enjoy~)

Tom's P.O.V

"Welp.. it's all ending for me now. Hurray Tom!" I smirked annoyingly as I stomped through the red hallways to get to Commie's office.

I recently made a typo mistake.. for the 1029th time and now's the time that I got Him upset about it. Of course, he won't listen to my excuse because he is just TOO PERFECT.

I knock on his door nervously, "sir..?" I call from behind. For a couple of minutes he didn't answer.. I tried knocking again still no answer.. I got bored.

I sighed, 'I guess he's at the training grounds?..' I thought as I start to turn back. I tap my chin, 'what time is it?' I thought as I roamed my new set of VR eyes around the hall.

No one was around. I guess it's night or something?

"Might as well look for Red lea--eeeeee-"

I screech as I was pulled inside the office and was plopped into a large bed of cloth. I turn my head at where I was laying, a bed of red.

"Oh Thomas. This is the last straw."

I heard a familiar accented voice cooed in my ear. It made me shiver as I look up to the person.

Realizing someone was sitting on my lap, trapping me. It was none other than the Red leader.

I examined the scars on his right cheek and ear before looking away in guilt.

"Aww.. does Thomas feel the guilt?" He teased as he moved closer to my face to which I inched away.

"No sir." I replied as I struggled to get away from him as unnoticeable as possible. Of course... I was easily pulled back by his well built body.

"Didn't I tell you to call me Tord when we're alone? "

"And didn't I tell you I didn't want to?!" I yell angrily and then cover my mouth. I didn't want to say that...

He showed me this evil smile before pulling me up and letting me sit on his lap. I felt... uncomfortable..

"What did I tell you?" He cooed, the look on his eyes.. Both grey and light blue colored eyes.... Are looking at me like it's craving into my soul.

"To call you Tord when we're alone.." I replied in defeat. For the record I didn't want to disrespect him because he has done a lot for me... but it makes me sick when he gets into touching...

"Now.. about your Typo Mistake... it made a few of the presidents in the meeting laugh at me. So.. I proceeded to kill them all and take over their beloved country." He explained as his robotic arm brush my cheek. It was cold and it felt.. ridgy.

"So.. I guess for your punishment..." he paused as he bit his bottom lip and looked at me with lustful eyes. I swear to jehovah when Edd and Matt finds me.. I'll make this commie pay.

"Strip for me." He finished.

"What..?"

"Strip for me. Now." He ordered as he pulled me by my collar causing my throat to feel tight.. I awkwardly stood up from my knees and look at him to see if he changed his mind.

He wore a perverted fucking smile. He raise his eyebrow telling me to keep going.. yep. This is the end of me...

I slowly start removing my necktie before I was forcibly pulled closer to him again, "strip from bottom to top." He finished before letting me go.