UUURRRGGHHH

(The End happened but Tord came back and apologized. Now they all live in one hotel where Edd's room was next to Matt, Matt's next to Tom and Tom next to Tord.

Enjoy :D)

No One's P.O.V

"Hey Tord. Wanna watch 'The return of the insane zombie pirates from hell 6'? I'm watching it with Matt at the movies. If you wanna com--"

"Edd. It's raining. I have no umbrella. I hate getting wet. Plus.. I'm tired." Tord interrupted, not bothering to let his friend finish his sentence. Edd tilted his head at his friend, wearing a concerned look,

"Something wrong?" Edd asked as he leaned on the door frame with crossed arms. Tord lazily turned his head to his friend, "just.. kinda... Feeling shitty and tired.. is all.." Tord mumbled as he slowly turned his head back to the TV that showed nothing but static channels.

It was a rainy Wednesday afternoon, which Tord didn't actually liked, considering he never even got to talk to the one person he wanted to talk to. Tom. Ever since he came back with a scarred face and a robotic arm. Tom didn't even at least looked concerned at him or did care at all.

This kinda bothered the Norwegian man so much that he couldn't focus on fixing himself. His hair was all messy, but still showing his two horn-like ones. His clothes were all wrinkled and tattered. This concerned Edd and Matt, they tried their best to help Tord.

But it seemed to them that they weren't any help at all. All they could do was ask Tom to try to talk to him. Which was of course, a huge expected turn out where Tom gets angry and throw them out of his hotel room.

Edd let out an unsatisfied sigh before curving a small smirk on his lips,

"So I guess you're... 'Out of the Weather' huh??" Edd cooed before giggling to his own pun. He noticed Tord let out a small chuckle before going back to his blank expressionless face.

"Well then.. I'm leaving. Take care.." Edd said a bit sad about how his Pun didn't even do anything.

When Tord heard the door slam close, he quickly turn around and smirked,

"Well that worked well as expected!" Tord exclaimed as he stood up and walk over to the bathroom. When he opened the door their stood his two loyal allies, Future Matt and Edd who looked really uncomfortable while holding the present Tord in their grasp.

"You took long so we decided to tie him up since he wasn't shutting up. As expected from you." Matt growled as the Present Tord glared at him before Matt carried him by his shoulder.

"So did ya like the pun???" Future Edd cooed before Tord slapped the back of his head fairly hard. The infamous leader chuckled,

"It was the worst." Future Tord replied with a witty smile. Edd huffed in annoyance.

"Anyway. We should get going before someone might come inside again and--"

Their heads turned towards the door as they heard a loud bang.

"Edd. Matt. Commie. Walls are thin. Pipe the fuck down." A familiar British accented voice growled from the other side. The Present Tord then started struggling as he tried whining out loud for Tom to hear. Future Tord quickly covered his already taped mouth with his hand.

Shutting Present Tord up completely. But he was still struggling out of future Matt's shoulders.

"Fuck.." Future Tord cursed before his time travel device started making a loud ringing sound.

"What the fuck are you doing inside there?!" Tom growled from the other side as he ponders the door with his fists. Future Edd looked at his leader, "someone is Traveling, Sir!" He yelled loud enough for only Future Tord could hear.