Hey? 2

[I ain't nu making a part 3 nu mure ukie?

ukie :3]

Tord's P.O.V

The cat.. human- guy.. I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL TO CALL HIM but he's looking at me, "My.. I've already been found out... Anyway.." He slowly stands up from my bed. It was then I just realized that he had.. actual genitals. I suddenly felt a blush spread across my face as I quickly looked away from him,

"WAIT WAIT WAIT! BEFORE YOU SAY SOMETHING!" I yelled, cutting him off entirely. I slowly walk towards my drawer and took out a large blue jacket that my Papa, Paul gave to me for my birthday. I was still avoiding the urge to look at his direction. I don't know why but suddenly I feel embarrassed.

"Here! wear this! Come out when you're done!" I yelled before throwing the jacket to him as I shut the door and waited outside. I cup my cheeks, feeling warmth on them.

"Why am I getting so worked up?! FOR A CAT-GUY?!" 

I then heard a scratching sound behind my door. It seemed like something or someone wants to open it...?

I open the door to find the Cat-Guy on the floor. Crouching like a cat while wearing my hoodie. 

"Can I please explain to you now?" He asks sarcastically. I look down at him in confusion but shook it off and told him to follow me. I sat on the sofa in my living room, waiting for his arrival. Suddenly he came in while crawling. 

I snorted out loud catching his attention, "You.. Don't know how to walk?" I ask, completely forgetting he was a cat. He pouts at me and sat on the floor, "What did you expect?! it's my first time shifting into my actual human form! Do you expect me to suddenly master walk like any other cats like me?!" He hissed at me. His tail swayed to the left then to right quite fast.. 

I remember Edd teaching me stuff about a cats tail.. so with this.. Cat-Guy shifting his tail left to right means he's getting mad..

I raised my hands up in defense as I tried holding in my laughter, "Wait.. There's a lot of.. magical cats like you?" I ask again.. I was trying to change the subject before I get my face clawed off.. 

"Yes." He replied, licking his hand.. he must be thinking that it's still his cat paws. I giggled quietly, not wanting to start another fight. I excuse myself then walk back to my room to get the stuff I bought for him. Before walking back to the living room I thought...

 "It's his first time shifting into his human form..."

-------

I sneak back to the living room carrying a giant human sized mirror. Then I sneak up behind him, It was a good thing he was busy playing licking his hands while closing his eyes, giving me a chance to put the mirror right in from of him. Then I hid behind the mirror, waiting for his reaction.

When he heard a soft thud, his head shot back up at the mirror,

"HOLY SHIT!!!!" He yelled as he jumped back, his ear and tail's fur were standing up. He was hissing at the mirror I was holding. Swaying his hands angrily, claws coming out of his fingertips. 

I laughed so hard, deciding it was hard to stay quite. 

"OH MY GOD! YOU ARE JUST ADORABLE!"

I heard him growl,

"Y-YOU!!!" 

He was about to claw me out but when I stood up, My face was out of his reach. He struggled reaching my face. Then he sat back down, "Can't reach my face?" I cooed. I don't know why but seeing him pout with his ears dropped down and his tail shifting is just so cute!

"Shut up." He mumbled, I bend down to his level and slowly holds his hands. I could feel his claws dug onto my skin as I held his hands tight. He looks up to me confusingly, 

"Here.. I'll teach you how to walk. Is that okay?" I ask, he hesitantly nodded as I felt his hand relaxed on my palm. His claws weren't as hurtful anymore. I smiled, "So.. I heard you talking to someone earlier? Who was that?" I asked as I was slowly lifting him up.

"Oh.. she's our Nana. She tol us to keep her identity a secret. She's nice tho.." He replied as he slowly uses his legs to lift his upper body weight. HE IS REALLY LIGHT. LIGHT AS A FEATHER.

"Why were you guys talking about.. a new owner?"

He seemed to suddenly stay quiet.. but after a minute or, so he finally spoke..

"Oh...  well.. My old owner kicked me out of his house, leaving scars on my body. So when she heard that I found you.. she quickly gave me the power to shift into my human form. Which is now permanent.. I think." He explained while I look at him with worried eyes.. So.. that's where his scars came from..

"So.. What happened to your eye and the right side of your face?" He asked that caught me completely off guard. I pause while looking at him,

"Oh.. sorry master.." He apologizes, The way he called me 'master' sent shivers up on my spine.

I shake my head and finally made him stand up.

"So.. I'm your new owner, huh? Oh and also the names Tord. Just call me Tord." I cooed, As I tried letting him go but he still can't keep his balance on so I hold his hands again,

"O-only if you want me to stay.. my names.. T-tom." He replied with quivering breath.. I was still holding his hands gently, guiding him where to walk,

"left foot, right foot it always goes like that.. It's like a cycle." I explain to him, He nodded, I noticed his Ears dropped and shiver. His tail stayed still.. emphasizing he was scared. It made me have the feeling of the want to protect him.. 

I heard earlier that it's his job  to protect me but.. He's just too.. small for that. Plus I'm more taller than him. I look down on him and realized how cute he look in my large hoodie. His black eyes made me feel like I'm gonna see stars.. It feels wonderful.

"T-tord! look! I can stand and walk now!" Tom purred, interrupting my thoughts. I blinked once before staring at him while he was smiling to himself as he was looking down on his legs while walking. I didn't even noticed he let go of my hand on his own earlier..

I kept staring at him.. observing him and basically... loving him..

Suddenly his tail caught on his toe and he went out of balance. I acted quickly and caught him. Making him look into my eyes,

"Hey Tom... Can you stay by my side forever?"