Chapter 2

I threw Nicole in the cab and hit it twice before it took off. I knew this guy was bad news but I didn't know he was going to find me after the fight.

Swiftly getting shoved against the hood of a very expensive car I instantly get pinned. As he puts me in a position that's impossible to get out of he growls and all of sudden there's two of him.

"You got her Zane. Nice work." He said in a gruff voice.

"Well Lukas, She is your mate and my future Luna Queen."

"Alright now get your hands off her." He said in a very sexy way or at least I think so. Before I could say Damn they changed places. Or at least I think so.

Basically, they're twins and I'm a mate, whatever that is, to the one now pinning me down now but he's a bit lighter with his touch and he gives off electricity.

Being blinded by the sun I try moving my head around to get a good look at him. Since that's not working too well I ask him to move his head over me, more like I command him but yeah.

"Move your head over mine so I'm no longer blinded by the sun." As soon as I said it, he did it.

His brother, Zane, whispered under his breath, "whipped", and Lukas, the one pinning me, growls.

"Which one did I beat to the pulp?" What? I needed to know which one wanted me dead.

I got my money on Zane. He just seems salty.

"That would be me." And as I said, it was Zane.

Zane looked down and stuffed his hands in his pockets with tinted pink ears. It was obvious he was embarrassed by getting beat by a girl.

Lukas burst out laughing which only made Zane's ears pinker.

"Don't feel embarrassed. You should feel honored to fight against me."

Lukas stopped laughing and looked at me in amazement while Zane just looked at in a dull 'really.' look.

"Look, Lukas, Can I call you Luke?" I paused waiting for an answer. Except Zane spoke up.

"He doesn't lik-" Luke cut him off with a response.

"Of course you can call me that but only you." He glared at Zane when he said the last part.

"Ok, look, Luke, I don't know what you did but everytime you touch me it feels like you dragged your butt across your carpet or rubbed a balloon across your hair. Why is that?"

Luke's eyes went wide as did Zane's.

"How about I explain everything to you but not here, How about my place?"

"Sure but Nicole comes with me."

"Yeah sure that's fine with me."

"I wasn't asking." I deadpanned.

I looked at Luke expectantly but he just looked at me with an impassive face.

"I need to call her with my hand." All he did was give a nod then went back to the same position.

"Move before I kick you, again, where the sun doesn't shine." He finally got the memo and lifted himself then me off the expensive Porsche. I hope I didn't make a dent in it. What am I saying? I wouldn't have to pay for it anyway.

Taking out my phone I call up Nicole.

She answers it before I could even put the phone up to my ear.

"OMG ARE YOU OK!?"

"Tranquilo (quiet). Please, Nicole. Anyway, everything is ok but I want you to come with me when they explain why they followed us and why they are so handsy."

"I'm in. I'll be next to you in five minutes." In the background, I can hear shout profanities in Spanish, courtesy of me, to the driver and telling him to turn around.

_____ 5 minutes later_____

Nicole kept her word and was eyeballing the twins right next to me.

To break the tension I clapped my hands and spoke up.

"Alright, let's go shall we."

"Yeah let's go," Luke replied.

Nicole and I started walking to her Prius while the boys started walking to the Porshe.

The sound of their shoes stopping sliding across concrete doesn't catch my attention but when they start yelling our names across the parking lot my head turns toward them. Wait how did they know my name? Now I trust them even less if that's possible.

"Hey aren't you guys coming?"

"Yeah, we're going to follow you. Did you guys think we ride in the same car as two creepy dudes we just met and know nothing about?" Nicole and I started bending over, dying of fake laughter.

Once we stopped they had the look of 'dur' on their faces. They're identical twins so it's hard to point them out to anybody else. But when I look at them I can instantly spot Lukas. I'm not sure how but Luke has this thing about him that no one else has.

I got in the car and as Nicole started following them my mind was deep in thought about Luke. Very travieso (naughty) thoughts.