Chapter 29

"Luke, It's inevitable that we'll end up together. That's the way it is and I love it. I love you. We love each other. I can't wait till you meet my family. I can't wait till I walk down the aisle with a gorgeous wedding dress on with you at the end waiting for me. I can't wait till we have magical wild sex. I can't wait till I'm pregnant. I can't wait till we raise our kids together. I can't wait till we can be together without interruptions at every door. We'll be a big happy family. Luke, I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

As soon as I was finished speaking Luke grabbed me and put me on his lap then started to kiss me. I kissed back obviously and I kissed back with so much emotion just as he did.

There were so many emotions but the most prominent one was love. The passion and eagerness were there for sure but the longer we kissed the harder Luke got. I had to pull away before I acted upon a mortal sin. I pulled away and left Luke breathing uneven and hard.

I sat there as Luke got out and went inside.

I thought about what it would be like if we were to marry right now. Without him meeting my family, without him getting the permission of my father, without our families here to witness us committing to each other in holy matrimony.

My mom would never forgive me for not letting her decorate my wedding and my father would be disappointed but they would be happy for me. I can't marry him right now but I could propose.

I could.

I looked around for my phone yet I couldn't find it but I did find some velvet black box. It looked like a ring box and we were just talking about our future. He was talking about my heat which is weird because humans don't get that they get periods.

I looked around and Luke wasn't anywhere to be seen. I quickly opened the box to be met with two rings.

Two beautiful crown shaped rings that would fit together so well. One was silver metal and diamond-based with the words My King on the inside. The other was a black matte metal with the words My Queen and a diamond next to it.