Chapter 17

As soon as we got to the castle I went straight to the kitchen. I put away all my snacks and threw away my empty cup that was once full of joy.

Quickly I went upstairs toward the guest room Luke is letting me sleep in.

Walking in I noticed Nicole and two other girls talking and running around.

I shut the door which caught the attention of the two girls who looked at me with a smile. Nic knew it was me so she just continued with holding up two dresses who I assumed were for the two other girls.

"Girls introduce yourself. She won't bite," Nic slightly lowered the dresses and looked out the window then continued, "I think..." Then she went back to doing what she was doing.

I knew she was thinking about the time when she took one of my nachos and ate it. I got really angry and bit her. It was a spur of the moment type of thing. I at least told her I was sorry and gave her some Vicks.

The girl with fair skin, long blonde straight hair, and eyes like Luke's came towards me. I wonder why she's blonde and Luke has black hair. Maybe she died it. But then again Nic is the only person in her family that has blonde hair. Everyone else had brown or black.

"Hi, I'm Lukas' sister, Gabriela but you can call me Gabby. I wanted to meet you because my brother makes you seem so amazing the way he talks about you." She smiled with her straight teeth and stuck her hand out.

I shook back as I thought about what she said. Luke talks about me. Good things. I smiled looking down at my feet. I could feel a blush creep up on my cheeks.

I looked up and the other girl with honey-colored skin, black straight shoulder length hair, and hazel eyes like Mason's came toward me too.

"I'm Nia, Mason's sister. Mason mentioned you were sardonic but I think you are just as sweet as honey." She smiled. I laughed. Of course, Mason would say I'm sarcastic. I take it as a compliment though.

"It's nice to meet you. I'm Isabella Hernandez but most people call me Bella. I can't believe Luke didn't tell me he had a sister. Also, I don't think Zane likes me very much and I don't blame him." I smiled back. I felt hot in my jeans so I went into the bathroom and changed into some grey Nike shorts and a grey tank top.

I realized I had on some Calvin Klein underwear which is weird because I don't own Calvin Klein underwear. I wondered for a bit then shrugged and walked out.

Nic turned around just as I walked out of the bathroom and smiled at me then looked me up and down

"Is that my underwear?" She asked confused. Ohhh. That would make sense. I'm too broke to be spending 20 bucks on one pair of underwear. They are comfy though.

"Don't worry. My period comes next week." I said turning around hoping to lighten the blow. What other confirmation did she need?

"It's ok boo. I just wanted to see you get all flustered." She sputtered out laughing. Bro? Has Mason gotten to her?