Chapter 21

"Gracias, Pablo," I said as I walked out of my cousin's house with Nic and I's newly fake IDs. (Also bad)

"No hay problema, Bella." He managed to get out before I shut the door.

"Get in, loser! We're going shopping!" Nic yelled out before I got in.

I got into Nic's car which was blasting Women by Kesha.

She looked at me then smiled as she shot out of the driveway out onto the highway.

She rolled the windows down and we belted out the lyrics!

"I'M A MOTHERFUCKING WOMEN, BABY, ALRIGHT! I DON'T NEED A MAN TO BE HOLDING ME TOO TIGHT!"

We laughed as she took the exit to the mall.

"Don't buy me a drink! I make my money! Don't touch my weave! Don't call me honey!"

We screamed one last time before finding a parking space.

We got out and waltzed into the mall going straight for Fashion Nova.

Nicole usually couldn't fit into Fashion Nova clothing but since then I've been fattening her up and it's been going to all the right places. Like damn.

Walking in we immediately spotted like three for tonight.

We picked them out in our size.

"Ok if you come out first then wait for me because we gotta judge these outfits. Same for me." I said as I chose my changing room next to hers.

"Ok girly." She nodded before closing the door.

I put on a black short one with embroidered red roses but it wasn't what I was looking for. Yet I still went out for Nic.

There she was already standing for me. She had on the black one too but we both knew.

We looked at each other and scrunched our faces up then went back inside.

Next, we put on a peach colored dress which I think would look great on Nic but not me.

I walked out and there was Nic standing looking in the mirror happy.

"That's the one for you." I smiled as she spun around slowly. She looked great in it yet we went to try on the last one.

It was a velvet burgundy dress with a deep v-neck. I loved it. It hugged my curves perfectly.

I walked out and I was the first put this time. So I waited which was like only a couple seconds.

She walked out not liking the way it fit her. Maybe it was because her boobs kind of didn't go great with the dress but mine did.

"Yesss girl. That's the one for you!" Nic looked at me grinning because we were almost done and we looked good.

 That's the one for you!" Nic looked at me grinning because we were almost done and we looked good