Chapter 10

On the way to the movies, I suggested to Luke that we stop at Dollar Tree to get some candies because I'm cheap and they're expensive at the movie theater. What he replied with made me feel all happy inside, which is weird.

"As long as you're with me, you can get whatever you want."

You have no idea how happy I was. I've never been in a better mood. As we rode to the movies in comfortable silence I couldn't help but slide my hand over onto Luke's lap.

I felt him tense up because of how close my hand was to his crotch and I felt him relax when he realized he didn't mind and knew I wasn't going to move it anytime soon.

____________25 minutes later____________

I had to go. Like I had to go bad. If I didn't get in there fast I am not gonna make it. As soon as we parked I told Luke I had to go to the ladies room and told him to text me the number of the theater room.

I hustled inside and as I finally found the restroom and opened the door I was met with, girl after girl in the mirror trying to fix their makeup.

I didn't have time to stare so I quickly did my business and waited to wash my hands since all of them were taken up by makeup pouches.

As soon as one cleared up I washed my hands and walked out.

I took out my phone to check the number Luke sent me.

Luke: We got the popcorn and candy and the theater is number 6.

I smiled and thought of candy while I looked for the theater.

4. Breaking in

5. Deadpool 2

Here it is.

6. A Quiet Place

OH Hell NAHHH. I went straight to 7. Overboard.

I went in and walked up the physically challenging steps to the second highest row and sat down and just scrolled through Instagram until the movie started.

Luke's P.O.V.

Bella hadn't come yet but I gave her time cuz maybe she just had to go the other number.

After thirty minutes in the movie, I knew something was wrong. My wolf and I started to panic.

I looked at my brother and mind linked him that I was gonna go find Bella.

I walked out smelt her cinnamon scent leading into the theater room next to us.

Overboard. I haven't seen it and maybe Bella won't jump into my arms for safety but if she wants to watch it then I'll watch it with her.  

I brought the candy for us with me and went inside to find her.

As I walked in I could see her laughing at the movie. I sat next to her and looked at her. She turned her head and smiled at me. It made my heart fucking grow three times in size.

"What are you doing here? I thought you wanted to watch that scary movie." She looked at me confused.

"I want to watch what you want to watch. Now tell me what has happened so far."

As she started talking about how Karma's a bitch and the guy washed up on an island and he woke up with amnesia. I know what was wrong. She needed someone because you don't watch a romance movie by yourself unless you're at home alone. 

Isabella's P.O.V.

As the movie ended I realized Luke held my hand somewhere through the movie and I didn't bother to move it away.

I looked into Luke's eyes and for the first time I didn't just see icy blue but instead my reflection and if possible love.

******************************
Please nominate me for The Fiction Awards. I would greatly appreciate it and the book would probably be The Gangleader's Girl. Thanks for reading!